• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where do you want to copy today?

bcrudo

I would like to know what difference is between the iPod video option and the iPod video 5.hen (hires) option. Unfortunately the slysoft help docs don't explain this difference.

iPod Video vs. iPod Video 5.gen (hires)

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. What is the difference between these two settings?

The only difference that I am seeing is that the iPod Video 5.gen (hires) option gives one additional option when selecting which resolution to use. (640 x 480)

I would like to know what difference is between the iPod video option and the iPod video 5.hen (hires) option. Unfortunately the slysoft help docs don't explain this difference.

The 5.gen (hires) option is for the 5th generation of iPods, supporting hires over the tv-out connector.

hires

ok, so does selecting a lower resolution affect how well i see it on my TV? Would i notice a difference between the resolutions on my ipod? (Yea i know i could try it out myself, but i figure i'd save time by asking;)). THanks

ok, so does selecting a lower resolution affect how well i see it on my TV? Would i notice a difference between the resolutions on my ipod? (Yea i know i could try it out myself, but i figure i'd save time by asking;)). THanks

On the iPod you would see no difference between 320 and 640. Just wasted space, that's all.
An additional difference between the two profiles is that the "old" profile additionaly applies a fix to the video, to work with older iPod firmwares that wouldn't play otherwise.
The the 5th gen profile also converts a little bit faster (not much, though).

Back