• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I finally Ripped a DVD but now what?

wizardofwar

Hi All,

I used ANYDVD to rip a couple movies and it created a couple directories with the movies name and in it are alot of .bup .ifo and .vob files. Now here's my question and its probaly stupid. What do I do with these files? How can I make a new DVD from these files and how can I watch these files on my PC? I know these are probaly stupid questions but I'm new to ripping DVD's.

Hi All,

I used ANYDVD to rip a couple movies and it created a couple directories with the movies name and in it are alot of .bup .ifo and .vob files. Now here's my question and its probaly stupid. What do I do with these files? How can I make a new DVD from these files and how can I watch these files on my PC? I know these are probaly stupid questions but I'm new to ripping DVD's.

you can watch the movie on your comp by clicking on the first .ifo file (i believe its always "VIDEO_TS.IFO").

if you want to burn it to a dvd (with clonedvd or nero recode) you select the option to import a dvd, then you browse to your harddrive to where the rip is and import from that same .ifo as above and then burn.

How can I make a new DVD from these files

1. For Double Layer disc backups, I use this method

2. For Single layer disc backups, I use this method

3. To learn the best way to rip with Anydvd (if you must rip), visit here

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue please without a moderator's permission.

Last edited:
Back