• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] [Update to AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 beta or newer] True Grit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated both Any DVD
AnyDVD HD 6.8.0.0

No, you haven't. To do True Grit you need AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 or later. The newest beta is 6.8.0.10 and can be found at the top of the AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD sections.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but as this is the first time I've ever been on this forum, it really IS hard to find.When I click on the AnyDvd icon at the top of the page I just go to the regular AnyDvd download.What am I missing? Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard

Not exactly at the top of the page, but look to the left side of the main AnyDvd forum page, under NEW THREAD; Threads in Forum: AnyDvd; Thread/Thread Starter; and then you should see the first Sticky, which is:

Sticky: AnyDVD (HD) 6.8.0.10 beta
James

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=48351
[Click me to go to the Sticky for the AnyDvd 6.8.0.10 beta]

All the new betas will appear as the first sticky of the forums. Each new release will appear there.

This is not the same issue, you're using a DVD and the OP is using a Blu-ray. If you read through the AnyDVD section which is for DVD issues you'd see you need to update to the 6.8.0.8 beta (assuming you have a valid licence) which will fix the problem

Not the same issue but, same DVD movie. was making a point as far as encryption attached to that specific movie. different than my point but nonetheless, appreciated assistance. attached in the info i provided was the fact that i also am using anydvdhd as well, with the same movie, hence the reason for my response to this thread since it was near the top & provided a mutual connection to my issue being the same specific movie & the hd version of software used.

some movies pay for stronger/newest encryption if they have the funding which would be movie specific of the circumstance rather than a low budget flick or a totally random and different dvd movie. So in short, my response was much more "the same" than you think. slow your roll bro.

Last edited:
A lot of people are reporting a problem with True Grit and saying they are running the latest version of AnyDVD. They are not.

People must be running AnyDVD 6.8.0.8 beta or newer. If you are using a version older than v6.8.0.8 beta then you must update AnyDVD.

Right now the newest release is v6.8.0.10 beta: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=48351.

Not the same issue but, same DVD movie. was making a point as far as encryption attached to that specific movie. different than my point but nonetheless, appreciated assistance. attached in the info i provided was the fact that i also am using anydvdhd as well, with the same movie, hence the reason for my response to this thread since it was near the top & provided a mutual connection to my issue being the same specific movie & the hd version of software used.

some movies pay for stronger/newest encryption if they have the funding which would be movie specific of the circumstance rather than a low budget flick or a totally random and different dvd movie. So in short, my response was much more "the same" than you think. slow your roll bro.

No, it really wasn't. Comparing DVD vs Blu-Ray is simply not something you can do with protections since they differ so much between the two media types. Posting about a DVD issue in a Blu-Ray thread is not the way to go about posting a problem. Post in the appropriate forum rather than mudding the waters in someone else's thread.

Last edited:
Successful Backup Of True Grit

Using Anydvd 6.8.0.10 Beta and using the Rip to harddrive function, i was able to backup with no problem, The Final Size of the video file is 6,173 mb
Then i shrinked it to fit 4.7gb disk. here is my Logfile. :rock:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.0.10_Info_D_TRUE_GRIT.zip
    264 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
[Resolved] True Grit

When I start CloneDVD2 then click on the DVD video files....it comes up with
02 angle 1
02 angle 2
03 angle 3

CloneDVD Details: CloneMap 2 TCE:confused:

We DO mention looking in the Forum, BTW....

Get this beta version of AnyDVD, please

Install and reboot.

Tip: When you run across a new disc that won't work take a look first at the SlySoft AnyDVD forum for info.

Typically, you will see an item at or near the top of the Forum thread

Usually other users have reported the problem and a beta or a fix is available. Works most every time.

Successful Backup Of True Grit

I had no problems with backup of True Grit (2011), using 6.8.0.10
:agree:

[Resolved] True Grit DVD + Digital Copy Region 1 Issues

Hello,

I did read this post, http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=48232, and I am not sure whether or not it included the issue I encountered with attempting to burn a copy of True Grit DVD + Digital Copy, Region 1.

From what I can tell AnyDVD produces a ISO without a glitch. However, when you burn a copy of the ISO using IMGBURN or CLONEDVD, the burnt disc doesn't play either on the DVD player or the laptop.

Since I did not see this specified in the afore-mentioned post, I thought I'd bring it to your attention. However, if this appears to be a duplicate post, please disregard and accept my apologies.

From what I understand, the new beta version should address this issue, am I correct?

THANKS!

Get this beta version of AnyDVD, please

Install and reboot.

Tip: When you run across a new disc that won't work take a look first at the SlySoft AnyDVD forum for info.

Typically, you will see an item at or near the top of the Forum thread

Usually other users have reported the problem and a beta or a fix is available. Works most every time.
I too am getting an error with True Grit using anydvd ripper.
The error message looks like this:

X VobSet 9 2 1 0 158 0

I cant seem to find this updated version. Im in the US and using windows xp with a standard dvd.

Hello Mike,

I am using AnyDVDHD version 6.8.0.0.

I haven't attempted to use 6.8.0.10, the latest beta version. Not sure, if that would help resolve the issue.

Using 6.8.0.0, I burnt a few coasters!

Also, I used IMGBURN to create and ISO file, and then burn the ISO image onto a DVD. Not sure, if that would create any issues. It sure hasn't in the past.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi :)
Firstly try playing iso with media player .
This may help identify problems .
Secondly try the latest beta .
You can always revert back .

Hello Mike,

I am using AnyDVDHD version 6.8.0.0.

I haven't attempted to use 6.8.0.10, the latest beta version. Not sure, if that would help resolve the issue.
Yes, it would.

Thank you!

Awesome!

Thank you all for your recommendations and assistance.

Have a great weekend, or what's left of it :)!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back