• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

error mesg when downloading 6.1.5.5

bjam

Hope someone can help me out, i keep getting the error mesg "error opening file for writing" when trying to down load the new version of anydvd, I tried uninstalling so i could reinstall but i got an error when doing that too, i finally did a system restore to get it back working because it stoped, anyone have a clue what's going on? Thanks

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Anydvd
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

I tried to uninstall but I get this " can not delete file C:\programfiles\slysoft\anydvd\anydvd.exe when I say ignore this file it goes through but it doesn't seem to remove all of the program.

I tried to uninstall but I get this " can not delete file C:\programfiles\slysoft\anydvd\anydvd.exe when I say ignore this file it goes through but it doesn't seem to remove all of the program.

Just install over it using the file from the download link I provided in my previous post.

Back