• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.7.7

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Watching PAL DVDs? Here's why you need ReClock: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/palspeedup/index.html

Download ReClock here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1877.exe

Note:
* ReClock must be installed *after* PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/TMT 5
* Whenever PowerDVD or Arcsoft TMT 3/ TMT 5 is updated or reinstalled, ReClock must be reinstalled
* ReClock replaces the ASAudioRenderer.dll in the TMT 3/ TMT 5 Codec directory. A backup ASAudioRenderer_bak.dll will be created. Do not delete this file, it is required!

1.8.7.7 - 05/06/2011
* Fix: Support for ArcSoft TMT 3 and 5

1.8.7.6 - 05/06/2011
* Fix: Support for PowerDVD 11

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/

Last edited:
Try yesterday night, for me is the first reclock build that works perfect in TMT5 for one entire movie without need to disable automatic mediaspeed estimator

Excellent. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. My week is going to be very busy but i'll try to find some time soon.

Uhmm... spoke too soon.
Yesterday night I need to deactivate frame rate estimator to make reclock working smooth with TMT5 playing X-Men 2.

I had marginal success last night watching true grit. The dts-hd ma track cut out a couple times in the beginning but after that it was fine. Will play around with it more when i get some time.

Uhmm... spoke too soon.
Yesterday night I need to deactivate frame rate estimator to make reclock working smooth with TMT5 playing X-Men 2.

Is Aero on or off?

Aero is off, i can't mantain it on. On my win7 dual monitor system TMT5 disable it at start whatever I set in its preferences.

Do yuo know any way to mantain it on?

Hello James,

Guess what: you solved the "unload" problem with WMP/WMC !!!
:clap: :bowdown:

I'm now able to read more than one FLAC file; Reclock unload at the end of the file and reload for the following.

Thanks a lot for your great work!!!

Next dream: a x64 version ;)

Bye, take care,

Thomas

Aero is off, i can't mantain it on. On my win7 dual monitor system TMT5 disable it at start whatever I set in its preferences.

Do yuo know any way to mantain it on?

It's somewhere in TMT5 settings.

Hi James.

I'm getting some nasty clipping/popping noises from a 5.1 AC3 track (Music CD) which goes away if I used FFDShow @ 32-bit integer, but is there if I used 32-bit floating point.

Not limited to this version of Reclock. I've always had this issue, even in movies. Usually it isn't noticeable but it's really obvious on this music track.

So I will be using 32-Bit for now. Can't tell or even know the difference anyway.

Glad I figured it out/stumbled onto this source of the popping/cracking.

Hi James,

only wanted to say thx for this nice prog:agree:
I'm a HTPC newbie and got from 1 frame drop/repeat every 3:30 minutes in madvr stats to 1 frame drop/repeat every 1 days in movie avatar with ReClock.
I use MPC-HC btw with LAV filters, LAV cuvid, ffdshow and madVR.

One question: When do i need to reinstall Reclock?

Only when i install a new version of MPC-HC or also when i update LAV Filters, LAV CUVID, ffdshow or Nvidia drivers (HDMI soundchip) or the realtek drivers(surround soundchip)?

None of the above. If you were using it with TMT or PDVD, then any time you update those you'd need to reinstall. For your environment, only when a new version of ReClock is released.

Thx, that simplyfies the whole thing for me:D
I first thought there's a need to reinstall after media player update or after updating a component of the media player.

Hi,
my Harman Kardon AVR first showed 48 Khz PCM output in it's display and 3 channels. I connected it via an optical cable on the Realtek optical output.
Then i chose Dolby Digital Live 5.1 output format in the Realtek sound manager options and the AVR shows now Dolby Digital output with all 6 channels in it's display.
But Reclock says that the movie's audio is 48 KHz 6 channel 16 bit PCM.

Is this correct shouldn't be there sth like Dolby Digital and not PCM?

Back