• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Brotherhood of the Wolf after AnyHD no sub!!

Cartman

Hi folks,

Brotherhood of the Wolf from Studio Canal works fine after any...but i got no subtitel...my player is the newest version of cyperlink. is it a cyperlink or anyHD problem?

thanks

Hi folks,

Brotherhood of the Wolf from Studio Canal works fine after any...but i got no subtitel...my player is the newest version of cyperlink. is it a cyperlink or anyHD problem?

thanks
AnyDVD does nothing with subtitles, so I believe you can point the finger to Cyberlink.

Got the same problem. Is there any possibility to get the subs working by modifying the .XPL-File? I can remove subs with this method but can I also "force" them?

does this french hd-dvd also include english subtitles? the only information I found at the web was, that it should have none. TIA

Back