• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDs on Cell Phone!

hazieview

I have a problem putting the ripped dvds on my phone. The mobile dvd program can convert the files to mp4. That is fine for ipod. Is there a format for 3GP so that you can watch videos on your cell phone? I bought this software especially for that reason. Is there any way to rip a dvd into 3GP format so that it can be watch on a cell phone?

I have seen other programs that convert MP4s to 3GPs but I have already spent so much money on the slysoft programs I was wondering if they offered it too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

there are options to rip a dvd into 3gp format but it is dependent on what kind of phone you have.

I see sony ericsson, samsung and nokia.

I don't believe you could take a MP4 rip and convert to 3GP

make sure you also use the latest version of the program 1.1.4.0

I have a Nokia 5500 and I've ripped dvds to it. If you choose the right kind of 3gp, there should not be any problem whatsoever? :agree:

ok

I understand that but I was wondering if CloneDVD Mobile can convert the dvds to 3gp.

What program did you use to convert the dvds into 3gp format?

I understand that but I was wondering if CloneDVD Mobile can convert the dvds to 3gp.
Last time I checked it did. There are 2 3GP profiles offered, you may try them.

What program did you use to convert the dvds into 3gp format?
use avs video converter to rip to 3gp.
it can convert nearly any video format to any video format (mp4 to 3gp for example)
you can try before you buy until you're convinced about it-the downside is a watermark on the output file until you purchase and register it online.
it does all this and much more...
Convert video between almost any formats:
AVI (DivX, XviD, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO,MPG, MPEG 1,2,4, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF, ASX, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, Real Video (RM, RMVB), DVR-MS, MKV, OGM, FLV.

Last edited:
from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by SlySoft and it is not an affiliate program link for vBulletin or any other affiliate program."

:policeman:

Please do not provide links to competing products. Thank you.

Hi I had a similar problem with my cell phone but I was able to fix it thanks to a great tech support site that have free live chat support and guaranteed solutions. They have a huge knowledge base of consumer electronics products and I believe you should find some answers there.

Hope it will help

Lee

Back