• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pretty neat video of otters holding hands

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
I know this has nothing to do with Slysoft, but my girlfriend thought this was pretty cute, and I have to admit I think it is too. I thought some of you might enjoy watching it.

Pretty neat around 1:18 of the video . . .

visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno

"There are three otters in that pool: Nyac, the eldest female, Milo, a teenaged male, and Tanu, the two-year old female. They get a ton of food and toys every day. They also do get a long band of plastic "kelp" that's tied to a wall; at night, Nyac sleeps holding onto it, Tanu holds onto her, and Milo holds onto Tanu. That's Nyac, the eldest (who was rescued and rehabbed from the Exxon Valdez spill, btw) and Tanu."

May your day be full of pleasant surprises!

Happy Friday!

Later,

Webslinger

Last edited:
What can I say... definitely cute! One of those things that makes you look twice.

Oneword..Awesome.

By the way thank you Webslinger for video link.

Now if human can get along that well, that will be more awesome.

Anyways Thankyou

Back