• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Apocalypto - force subtitles to ON?

SlapSoft

Is there a way to copy "Apocalypto" with AnyDVD and ClodeDVD and have my DVD player play the English subtitles without having to select then ON? (I don't know anyone who speaks Mayan and would like to keep things simple... :eek: )

I copied it with main movie only and menus selected, but it defaults to subtitles OFF. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything that really applies...

Thanks in advance! :agree:

Does Apocalypto have forced subtitles? Does the original play subtitles by default?

This worked for me...

Is there a way to copy "Apocalypto" with AnyDVD and ClodeDVD and have my DVD player play the English subtitles without having to select then ON? (I don't know anyone who speaks Mayan and would like to keep things simple... :eek: )

I copied it with main movie only and menus selected, but it defaults to subtitles OFF. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything that really applies...

On the 1st page of Clone DVD you select Preserve Menus, Main Movie and Quality setting (I used +R DL)..on the Audio (next) page you select either Unnamed DTS or Dolby Digital, and (both)English Sub Titles....when the movie starts to play, you will have a MENU...select: Set UP, then Sub Titles, highlight English, then hit play movie, and those English sub titles will display thru-out the movie.......

It's very easy to accomplish using DVDShrink.

Thanks for the replies.

I prefer to jump directly to the movie without going to the menu, so I was hoping to avoid that (although I know it works - thanks, trussme.)

I've already re-encoded it with DVD Rebuilder... I'll see if I can run it through DVD Shrink just to set the subtitles on - thanks, Rich86.

I'll let you know if that works tonight.

Thanks again to all. :)

edit - update: DVD Shrink did the job just fine, although I wish I didn't need that extra step. I'll add the ability to choose default audio/subtitle stream to the CloneDVD wish list!

Last edited:
Back