• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem since anydvd-hd download

gamegirl029

can't seem to burn my new movies onto dl discs. shorter movies work with the sl discs. could i have a bad batch of dl discs, or maybe something more?
please help

having the exact same problem, but different

Im having the same problem, but anydvd-hd. Ever since I download that (I used to have just anydvd), I cant burn to dl discs, but can to sl discs. I hope you find an answer, I think there are problems with the new downloads.

Im having the same problem, but anydvd-hd. Ever since I download that (I used to have just anydvd), I cant burn to dl discs, but can to sl discs. I hope you find an answer, I think there are problems with the new downloads.

Please provide LOTS more information on your EXACT problem. Just saying that you can no longer burn DL discs after upgrading AnyDVD HD is definitely not sufficient. It very well may have NOTHING to do with jasoneden's problem...and might be something we can help fix.

can't seem to burn my new movies onto dl discs. shorter movies work with the sl discs. could i have a bad batch of dl discs, or maybe something more?
please help

1) Are you using Verbatim +R DL media made in Singapore?

2) Do you get an error message? Please provide full error messages

3) What software are you using to burn?

4)Actually, if you could also answer these questions please, especially 8 and 9, it would help

Last edited:
Back