• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

look here webslinger

kyrunner

You might have a answer to this question,I know with clonedvd you can do a movie only and keep the menus,but for the life of me I can not figure out how to do that with Nero recode,is it possable.because when i go to do a movie only on recode I dont see any place for keep the menus.Reason im asking you because i think you use nero recode.

You might have a answer to this question,I know with clonedvd you can do a movie only and keep the menus,but for the life of me I can not figure out how to do that with Nero recode,is it possable.because when i go to do a movie only on recode I dont see any place for keep the menus.Reason im asking you because i think you use nero recode.

Actually, when a movie won't fit on a dvd-5 without compression, I'll use Verbatim +R DL (made in Singapore--as opposed to Made in India) and Clonecd.

So, I don't really use Nero Recode.

That said, I believe what you want is to "Recode an entire dvd to dvd" and then remove everything you don't want. So, I think you're right: "Recode Main Movie to DVD" doesn't include menus.

The best method would be to rip using Clonedvd2 first (removing everything you don't want)--and then import that rip into Recode.

Last edited:
Actually, when a movie won't fit on a dvd-5 without compression, I'll use Verbatim +R DL (made in Singapore--as opposed to Made in India) and Clonecd.

So, I don't really use Nero Recode.

That said, I believe what you want is to "Recode an entire dvd to dvd" and then remove everything you don't want. So, I think you're right: "Recode Main Movie to DVD" doesn't include menus.
thanks for your replay that is what is confusing me I will set up recode to do the entire movie but i cant figure out how to take stuff out:confused:

thanks for your replay that is what is confusing me I will set up recode to do the entire movie but i cant figure out how to take stuff out:confused:

I'm pretty sure you use the disable button. visit here

But as I said before, if you happen to own Clonedvd2, you can use it to remove what you don't want before ripping to your hard drive. You can then import that rip into Recode.

I'm pretty sure you use the disable button. visit here

But as I said before, if you happen to own Clonedvd2, you can use it to remove what you don't want before ripping to your hard drive. You can then import that rip into Recode.
yes I own all the slysoft products.they rock.but that being said I can usually import every thing into nero,with out ripping it to the hard drive first.to me that is the best reason to use clondvd to take out what you dont want.

yes I own all the slysoft products.they rock.but that being said I can usually import every thing into nero,with out ripping it to the hard drive first.to me that is the best reason to use clondvd to take out what you dont want.

O.k., so did I answer your questions? Or do you need further assistance?

O.k., so did I answer your questions? Or do you need further assistance?

you are the man webslinger that link you sent me to answered all my question's thanks.now I understand how to take out the stuff I dont want in recode.thanks for your time.:agree: :agree:

you are the man webslinger that link you sent me to answered all my question's thanks.now I understand how to take out the stuff I dont want in recode.thanks for your time.:agree: :agree:

You're very welcome! :)

also watch it the nero don't work the 5.1 sound unless you by the plugin from nero.. i had 3 dvd were they cloned but there was no sound .. I end up imaging with shrink then burn with no problems..

also watch it the nero don't work the 5.1 sound unless you by the plugin from nero..

That's not true. Nero Recode from Nero 7 Ultra/Premium will back up whatever audio track you want perfectly fine.

Last edited:
i believe you just cant create movies with 5.1 sound without the plugin

Well, I selected the 5.1 audio track and am currently doing a full disc without any problems? :confused:

Yeah, like I said Nero Recode can backup whatever you want.
I just backed up a 6.1 DTS track.
But I'm using Nero 7 Ultra/Premium

I did not have to buy any plugin.

Last edited:
i meant to author a new movie (w/ nero vision i believe). :confused: i dont know why copying one with 5.1 wouldnt work. its just copying.

if you can author a movie with 5.1 i would guess that the plugin is just for nero essentials (the crappy cut down version that comes with cd/dvd hardware)

why dont you use nero 7

at the beginning part of the post webslinger you said you didn't use Nero recode may I ask why you don't ,and why you don't like it?.

at the beginning part of the post webslinger you said you didn't use Nero recode may I ask why you don't ,and why you don't like it?.

I didn't say I didn't like it. I think Recode is a decent (good) program. With the exception of the lack of forced subtitles (you can still do it, but in Shrink there's an actual feature for this), I probably prefer Recode to Dvd Shrink (both are similar programs; the author of Shrink went on to help develop Recode).

I guess I don't use it (very often) because I use Clonecd with Verbatim +R DL for a lot of my backups, when a backup won't fit on a single layer disc without compression (for single layer backups with no compression, I'll probably use Clonedvd).

And if I were really concerned about the best picture quality I could possibly get on a single layer disc, I would probably use dvdrebuilder with Procoder. But Procoder isn't cheap (quite the opposite) and spending hours encoding isn't my idea of fun.

I am a speed, convenience, and picture quality freak. I use Anydvd + Clonecd + Verbatim +R DL (made in Singapore). I hate transcoding, and I hate encoding even more.

While most people are still transcoding or encoding, I'm watching my backup. But this convenience isn't cheap (Verbatim +R DL made in Singapore is not cheap).

Last edited:
Back