• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Format for Zune

Dan5588

Yes, the Zune sux, if your looking, stick with iPod! But hey I got it for a discount so I can't complain, well, too much.

Question is, will the DVD Mobile have an upgrade for Zune in it's future?

Any instructions on how to create mobile files that fit the Zune screen would be appreciated :)

Thanks,

Dan

anytime now

well in a different thread, a mod said they were working on zune support. its been a while now. wish theyd ******* hurry up.

Last edited by a moderator:
well in a different thread, a mod said they were working on zune support. its been a while now. wish theyd ******* hurry up.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate SlySoft community standards. The SlySoft team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards."

Consider this a warning: do not swear on these boards. If you can't post in a civil manner, then don't post.

:policeman:

Last edited:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate SlySoft community standards. The SlySoft team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards."

Consider this a warning: do not swear on these boards. If you can't post in a civil manner, then don't post.

:policeman:

So does that mean we do not have a format for the ZUNE yet?

So does that mean we do not have a format for the ZUNE yet?

I don't develop this program. I don't work for Slysoft. Unless you heard otherwise from peer, I suspect the answer is no--but I'm not sure.

Version 1.1.5.0 has a profile for the zune, but it's not the "native" WMV, sorry.
CloneDVD mobile's WMV support still it not working 100%, therefore we decided to at least add an MP4 version in the meantime - that will be imported nicely through the Zune software.

Back