• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVDhd 6.1.5.4 Released

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html
AnyDVD History

6.1.5.4 2007 05 20
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new version of AACS
- New: AnyDVD ripper displays the volume label of the discs
- New: AnyDVD ripper and AnyDVD HD ripper are now unified
- New: AnyDVD ripper warns, if destination directory is not empty
- New: AnyDVD ripper creates destination directory, if it doesn't exist
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New (HD DVD): Workaround for mastering error on "Relentless Enemies"
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added warning dialog, if HD DVD or Blu-ray
processing did not work
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added workaround for "eject" bug in Sonic DLA
- New: Added timeout to prevent hang on exit in some situations
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper did not work correctly with multiple angles.
If you want more control (stream selection, main movie only
selection, ...) we recommend to use CloneDVD2 available at
http://www.slysoft.com instead of AnyDVD ripper.
- Fix (DVD): Sony Arccos Decryption bug introduced in 6.1.4.3, sorry
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Click this to download Anydvd HD 6.1.5.4

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html
AnyDVD History

6.1.5.4 2007 05 20
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new version of AACS
- New: AnyDVD ripper displays the volume label of the discs
- New: AnyDVD ripper and AnyDVD HD ripper are now unified
- New: AnyDVD ripper warns, if destination directory is not empty
- New: AnyDVD ripper creates destination directory, if it doesn't exist
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New (HD DVD): Workaround for mastering error on "Relentless Enemies"
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added warning dialog, if HD DVD or Blu-ray
processing did not work
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Added workaround for "eject" bug in Sonic DLA
- New: Added timeout to prevent hang on exit in some situations
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper did not work correctly with multiple angles.
If you want more control (stream selection, main movie only
selection, ...) we recommend to use CloneDVD2 available at
http://www.slysoft.com instead of AnyDVD ripper.
- Fix (DVD): Sony Arccos Decryption bug introduced in 6.1.4.3, sorry
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Click this to download Anydvd HD 6.1.5.4

I am sorry to say that AACS decryption (HD DVD & Blu-ray) is broken in 6.1.5.3 and 6.1.5.4. A fixed version will be released soon.

I am sorry to say that AACS decryption (HD DVD & Blu-ray) is broken in 6.1.5.3 and 6.1.5.4. A fixed version will be released soon.

Eep! :doh:

Ah well, from past experience you guys will have the problem resolved soon enough. :D

Keep up the good work! :clap:

I bet James fixes it before you get another HD DVD. :bowdown:

That's probably likely. Part of the condition for getting my new tv is that I had to buy my wife The Sound of Music on DVD. No HD-DVD for that one. Ah well. :)

That's probably likely. Part of the condition for getting my new tv is that I had to buy my wife The Sound of Music on DVD. No HD-DVD for that one. Ah well. :)

i would have considered on keeping the old TV if that was the bargain :D

My condolences . . .

Just ensure the condition doesn't include having to watch it with her. ;)

It does. But, the TV is most DEFINITELY worth it. :D Sony SXRD LCoS 50"...I really, TRULY hate that I bought a Sony, but, no one else seems to have an LCoS TV on the market and I got a REALLY good price on it. Fantastic PQ, too!! So, yea, I'll sit through Sound of Music in order to have this TV. :)

My condolences . . .

Just ensure the condition doesn't include having to watch it with her. ;)

Yup, that's the one. And uh, well, I'll sit through it.... :)

Geez! The movie is not that bad and it isn't my type of movie. I have seen it a few times over the years when I couldn't sleep and it was late at night. For the time period, etc, it's very well done.

I'll trade watching The Sound of Music for Gone With the Wind anyday of the week! Even having my arm twisted I still have not ever been able to sit through Gone With the Wind.

And, uh, yeah... I'll say it again. You b******, SamuriHL! ;)

ROFLMAO! :) Yea, I kinda like the new toy. ;)

As for Sound of Music vs Gone With the Wind, I get screwed on both counts. Gone With the Wind is my wife and her best friend's New Years Eve tradition. They get drunk and watch it every year. Sound of Music will be far better in comparison I think.

ROFLMAO! :) Yea, I kinda like the new toy. ;)

Lucky lucky you! :D

As for Sound of Music vs Gone With the Wind, I get screwed on both counts. Gone With the Wind is my wife and her best friend's New Years Eve tradition. They get drunk and watch it every year.

Good Lord... Ugh. Wow. I feel for you... I just hope you don't also have to watch What A Wonderful Life. It's not an awful movie but I've seen it so many ******* times that I swear the next Christmas I see it on TV I'll likely heave it out the window.

Sound of Music will be far better in comparison I think.

Hell, yes!

Lucky lucky you! :D

I've waited a RIDICULOUSLY long time to get an HDTV. So, I think I did quite well given what I paid for this one and how spectacular it is in terms of PQ. King Kong on HD-DVD....holy freaking ****! I've never seen anything like it. The black levels on this thing are so close to plasma it's not even funny. Definitely better than DLP yet the TV was in the same price range. NO complaints at all.

Good Lord... Ugh. Wow. I feel for you... I just hope you don't also have to watch What A Wonderful Life. It's not an awful movie but I've seen it so many ******* times that I swear the next Christmas I see it on TV I'll likely heave it out the window.

No, she doesn't care about that one thankfully. But I've seen Gone With the Wind one too many times...and let me tell you, that is NOT a short movie. Any DVD-9 that has an intermission to flip the disc over for part 2 truly blows IMO. :)

Hell, yes!

Hence, I'll live up to my end of the bargain. I don't mind watching it if it means I get to play the 360 in widescreen HD. :) And like I said, HD-DVD's on that thing...unbelievable. Can't WAIT for some of the new blockbusters to come out on HD-DVD. I'm thinking Pirates of the Carribean ought to look quite nice. :) (EDIT: DAMN THEM! Pirates is only on Blu Ray?!?!? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Last edited:
Geez! The movie is not that bad and it isn't my type of movie.

Taste in art is relatively subjective, but that's another conversation.

I was mostly just giving SamuriHL a hard time.

Anyway, I'm sure you're both looking forward to the new release of Anydvd HD.

Last edited:
Back