• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why ???

mathewkind

Why a lot of people have problems.....i hv been using anydvd for years now...never a problem....i just use anydvd with shrink or clone...

different setups, configs, hardware, ripping & burning apps all add to the equation :D

Why a lot of people have problems.....i hv been using anydvd for years now...never a problem....i just use anydvd with shrink or clone...

First of all the forum just got here. It's human nature to subscribe to a support forum when you have a problem - as opposed to just checking in to say everything is going fine as usual. :D

Also the forum opening happened to coincide with a particularly nasty realease of SAW3 Region 1. It seems to be causing troubles with AnyDVD depending on what ripper software you use. So that one product alone (now coupled with "Open Season") is causing a good about of flap.

Business as usual for a support forum. Those that are as happy as a clam, are usually about as quiet as one too.

-W

Back