• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd 2.9.0.8 released

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
Version 2.9.0.8: 2007 05 20
- New: Files created can always be compressed using DVD Shrink
or Nero Recode (CloneDVD2 can be used as a preprocessor to
deselect unwanted titles or streams)
- Change: Workaround for registration problem on Windows Vista
- Change: ElbyCDIO updated to increase compatibility with Vista

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

To download Clonedvd 2.9.0.8 click this

Last edited:
LOl they release the programs but don't verify the links before release it.

I am just commenting here so i can be notified when the link is fixed.

Thanks!

Not everything is perfect. Sometimes it is not the hosts fault.;)

Your download issues, I'm sure, are caused by server overload. Too many hits ... CloneDVD is a very popular program.

Last edited:
Your download issues, I'm sure, are caused by server overload. Too many hits ... CloneDVD is a very popular program.

It should not be giving a 404 (Not Found) error then.

It should be giving something like:

408 Request Timeout
503 Service Unavailable
504 Gateway Timeout
509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

- New: AnyDVD ripper warns, if destination directory is not empty

Slysoft just released 2 updates

Clonedvd 2.9.0.8
Anydvd 6.1.5.4

One issue i have with the updates is the "directory is not empty" warning

Dvd Shrink warns you if your destination directory is not empty to help prevent unintentional deletion of dvd files if you forget to select a different
destination

I saw that the Anydvd 6.1.5.4 ripper update addresses this issue but after
installing both updates clonedvd still does not warn you if the destination directory is not empty.

I'm surprised slysoft didn't include this feature with the clonedvd update. On occassion i still inadvertantly delete processed movies if i forget to select a different destination as clonedvd automatically empties the directory folder.

Sometimes you can find the processed movie that was emptied in the recycle bin but other times it is nowhere to be found. If you still have the original dvd
you can simply process it again. If you don't have the original dvd you are screwed. I used Dvd Shrink prior to clonedvd and never accidently deleted a processed movie as shrink warns you if the destination folder already has content so i would then browse for the destination folder i want for the dvd that I'm currently processing.

Would someone pass on to James at slysoft that they consider adding this
warning feature to the next update?

Just downloaded and installed both, no trouble.
My new DVD drive should be here tomorrow ( thank you newegg ) and I'm expecting those CRC errors I used to get to be a thing of the past.

I have a question about the new update, before I download it. I do not have Vista, I still have XP, will this update work for XP. I know this may sound dumb, but sometimes after I have done an update with other programs I have had to go back and uninstall and reformat my whole computer. I have had no problems with any of your products so far, everything works great.

I have a question about the new update, before I download it. I do not have Vista, I still have XP, will this update work for XP. I know this may sound dumb, but sometimes after I have done an update with other programs I have had to go back and uninstall and reformat my whole computer. I have had no problems with any of your products so far, everything works great.

All Slysoft products work with XP.

The Slysoft link appears to work now. I'm not getting a 404 message anymore.

Back