• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft Products & MACs

maz4278

I'm thinking about buying an apple laptop and was wondering if my anydvd and clone dvd software will work on it? Does anybody know?

I'm thinking about buying an apple laptop and was wondering if my anydvd and clone dvd software will work on it? Does anybody know?

No they will not. There are some softwares available for MAC that will allow Windows apps to work. I can't recall what they are but you can Google it or wait for someone to post it.

thanks joe. guess i'll just have to use my pc for buring movies and the mac for my pictures and videos.

What you need is either:

Apple Boot Camp
or
Parallels Desktop for Mac

The Slysoft products may or may not work in these virtual environments. I don’t own an Apple so I am lacking firsthand experience.

Good luck if you are tempted to try it out.
:)

Back