• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Create single VOB File

mgoedtel

Greetings,

I am new to Slysoft but the software is pretty straight forward. The issue I am faced with is trying to use CloneDVD Mobile to create a single passthrough VOB of a DVD. When I select the video titles of the DVD that I want to keep and then in the output method for the VOB path/filename it won't create a single VOB. NOTE: I do not have the option "produce separate chapter files" selected.

Yet when I tell it to go off and create the VOB, it creates one for each Title I selected from the DVD source. What am I missing here?

This is the latest version running on Windows Vista Ultimate x64 SKU.

Thanks

Re

Okay I figured it out.

When dealing with a DVD like "Simpsons" or the like, you have to create a VOB for each episode on the DVD disc. Is there a way to combine each into one single VOB?

Thanks

Back