• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

50gb BD-RE Experiences

mick2006

Anyone out there that has done any backup with 50gb bd-re's please let me know what your experiences have been. I know that TDK and Panasonic both make a 50gb disc and I was wondering which ones work the best, are they equal, ect.?

I have the panasonic bd-re 50gb and backup plays perfectly on the ps3.

Damn. I can't even buy 50GB discs over here. Anyone know any webstores in Europe that have them?

I was able to find them in stock at Dell for $50. I found that they are very hard to come by- make sure you call before placing your order, even if the site says they are in stock. I also found that Target is selling them through Amazon for $70, even though a search at Amazon won't produce anything. I researched this for a few hours and the best buy was Dell for $50.

Last edited:
burning 50gb at 2x...ive tried this, and the process took 4 hours.

i really wish they would come out with 4x BD-R or BD-RE media...2x is just way too slow and time consuming...and boring!

Back