• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.5.3 beta

I can't see the fix in the change log. Am I blind?
No. It isn't documented, as it is a temporary fix.
The next version will support AACS "Mark 2" anyway.

No. It isn't documented, as it is a temporary fix.
The next version will support AACS "Mark 2" anyway.

And, BTW, folks: You are spoiled by our accurate and honest changelogs. :D

Anydvd 6.1.4.5 beta

Wow, fast updates . . .

Hard to keep up. ;)

I don't even have " The Matrix" in HD, I have to see where I can buy it.;)

Originally posted by James
There is an AnyDVD 6.1.4.5 beta (see the AnyDVD HD sub-forum), it should fix a problem with "The Matrix" HD DVD (untested, we don't habe the disc yet).

Thanks for the great work! Unfortunately, when I ripped Deja Vu using the new version, I still get the endless loop at exactly the same place (near the end of chapter 1). Any thoughts?

Thanks for the great work! Unfortunately, when I ripped Deja Vu using the new version, I still get the endless loop at exactly the same place (near the end of chapter 1). Any thoughts?

Out of curiosity, where does it loop to? Back to the main menu? To the beginning of chapter 1?

Also, what playback software and version number are you using?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Webslinger
Out of curiosity, where does it loop to? Back to the main menu?

Actually the loop starts just a few seconds later than with the earlier version. Previously it started with the frame where "Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer" started. Now it starts with frame which credits "Written by ..." at 4:56 into movie. It loops back to 4:35 into the movie, where the frame "Executive producers ..." is credited. Looping continues until I stop the movie (talk about Deju Vu!!).

New Version of AnyDVD Does Not Work AT ALL

I haven't been able to get this to work at all. I was able to use any of the past versions (most of the time). Version 6.1.3.6 worked just fine and I would like to be able to roll this back.:mad:

Actually the loop starts just a few seconds later than with the earlier version. Previously it started with the frame where "Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer" started. Now it starts with frame which credits "Written by ..." at 4:56 into movie. It loops back to 4:35 into the movie, where the frame "Executive producers ..." is credited. Looping continues until I stop the movie (talk about Deju Vu!!).
Could you please try CloneDVD 2.9.0.3 (the release version, not the beta)?
Do you see the loop in the CloneDVD ripped files?

Could you please try AnyDVD 6.1.5.1 beta? (See first post in this thread for download link)

James.... when the general release version is the same as a beta, can you release it with the same version number as the beta??

I think I'm downloading and installing way more versions than I might really need to because of the renumbering of beta for release.

-W

James.... when the general release version is the same as a beta, can you release it with the same version number as the beta??

-W

It usually isn't (otherwise the version numbers would be the same, wouldn't they? :D )

As per James and Webslinger's request:

Region 1
Looping starts at 4.36 and goes to 4:40 and then goes back to 4:36 and so forth

As per James and Webslinger's request:

Region 1
Looping starts at 4.36 and goes to 4:40 and then goes back to 4:36 and so forth

Thank you

That's with Deja Vu R1 using Anydvd ripper version 6.1.5.1, right?

I guess Anydvd 6.1.5.1 didn't fix the looping issue with Anydvd ripper and Djea Vu.

Last edited:
Thank you

That's with Deja Vu R1 using Anydvd ripper version 6.1.5.1, right?

I guess Anydvd 6.1.5.1. didn't fix the looping issue with Anydvd ripper and Djea Vu.

That is using AnyDVD ripper version 6.1.5.1. The other rippers though rip it correctly. I think James had one Scotch too many when he updated the code. LOL

Last edited:
Back