• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pans Labyrinth

kayleen50

My backup is fine, but the only audio is the director talking, and directors comments are deselected on program. Please help.

The movie is in Spanish only so you have to deselect all the english soundtracks leaving only the Spanish.

You are correct. Sounds like the same problem as the other guy. I made sure to keep all audio selected since I think del Toro is a fabulous director, but seeing the movie in only English commentary would suck.

What the .................

Well I've had a different problem. I de-selected director's comments and english references, with the exception of the subtitles. For some reason the movie is now in spanish but when selecting the subtitles for English it displays in Spanish for them as well. I DID select English subtitles when making a backup. Preserve Menus is also selected per Webslinger's post.

Any thoughts?

Try loading this new disc back through DVD Clone and seeing what preference you actually picked. Maybe you made a mistake. Just an idea.

I DID select English subtitles when making a backup. Preserve Menus is also selected per Webslinger's post.

Any thoughts?
Then they are on your backup, but they are just not playing by default. When the movie is playing, use the "Subtitle" button on your remote control to cycle to the English subtitles. Or go to your backup's movie menu, choose "Setup" or "Subtiltles" and select English subtitles for playback.

Whisperer

Last edited:
I was having the same problem as far as the English Subtitles. Whisperer was totaly correct. I used the subtitle button on my remote and now I can see the English subtitle. Thank You.

Then they are on your backup, but they are just not playing by default. When the movie is playing, use the "Subtitle" button on your remote control to cycle to the English subtitles. Or go to your backup's movie menu, choose "Setup" or "Subtiltles" and select English subtitles for playback.

Whisperer

Boy, wouldn't it be nice to be able to select the default subtitles in CloneDVD?? :D

Anyone have the exact selections in clonedvd to get English sub titiles from the start and sound? No sound!

BTW/// this is an outstanding movie in any language.:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

update//////// I played the disk as suggested in Power DVD and also only checked the AC3/2channel box for sound and deselected the other boxes in CloneDVD. Works fine. First DVD I had to do that to since "The Passion".

Last edited:
Anyone have the exact selections in clonedvd to get English sub titiles from the start and sound? No sound!

BTW/// this is an outstanding movie in any language.:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

update//////// I played the disk as suggested in Power DVD and also only checked the AC3/2channel box for sound and deselected the other boxes in CloneDVD. Works fine. First DVD I had to do that to since "The Passion".

This is a Spanish movie with Spanish audio only. The ENglish audio is for director commentary. So you need select Spanish audio stream

My backup is fine, but the only audio is the director talking, and directors comments are deselected on program. Please help.

The movie only has Spanish audio with English subtitles make sure to select the Spanish audio the only English is the directors comments i made the same mistake first time around.

Back