• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UDF 2.5 For Blu Ray?

mick2006

Just purchased a sony blu ray burner (should get here Wednesday or Thursday). Do I need to download the UDF 2.5 driver from somewhere to burn and play blu ray discs, or is that just for HD DVD's?

Just purchased a sony blu ray burner (should get here Wednesday or Thursday). Do I need to download the UDF 2.5 driver from somewhere to burn and play blu ray discs, or is that just for HD DVD's?

I believe anydvd hd has this within it?

Hi,

you only need such a driver, if you want to "see" the contents of the discs with Windows Explorer or other tools.

AnyDVD HD can rip the contents (the whole directory structure) to HDD without such a driver.

isobuster is a nice util that allows you to peek at the file structure of udf 2.5

Back