• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Seraphim Falls: Has Sony given up?

sneakers

I just backed up Seraphim Falls which is a Sony it had almost no protection. Heck, I didn't even have to use the ripper first. Has Sony finally given up or just didn't bother to protect this movie.

AnyDvd (6145) , Dvd Shrink and ImgBurn.

Just CSS protected. NO errors or bad sectors like other Sony Dvds have.

I just backed up Seraphim Falls which is a Sony it had almost no protection. Heck, I didn't even have to use the ripper first. Has Sony finally given up or just didn't bother to protect this movie.

AnyDvd (6145) , Dvd Shrink and ImgBurn.

I'd say they definitely have not given up. Sometimes, oddly enough, studios release movies that amaze me with the lack of protection but then the next movie they released on the same day is loaded with it. I've given up trying to use logic to figure out how they decide which releases to heavily protect and which they just don't do anything with.

considering this movie is pretty much a rip-off from any good western already made....maybe Sony figured that theft had already been done, so why load up the protection :)

Back