• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

6.1.4.3 is terrible

mkjpn

Hello
I just updated ANYDvd to 6.1.4.3.

I liked ANYDvd till I install 6.1.4.3.
But I am not happy with 6.1.4.3.

1. 6.1.4.3 this version doesnt copy VIDEO_TS.VOB
2. I cant choose the Input Directory.
3. The label name of DVD on Windows Explorer, It doesnt update the label name since I updated AnyDVD to 6.1.4.3.

I dont wanna use this version and want to download older version 6.1.3.6.

How can I get the older version?
And Can you fix these probrems?

Last edited:
3. The label name of DVD on Windows Explorer, It doesnt update the label name since I updated AnyDVD to 6.1.4.3.

AnyDVD doesn't "Copy" any files. It only prepares the disc for other software to do the copying or transferring.

He means that you don't have to use the anydvd ripper in most cases as anydvd removes the protection on the fly and you can use the ripper you want without ripping it on the harddisk before.

Huh?
What are you talking about?

AnyDVD is simply a tool to remove the protection on the disc well mask it so it seems it's not there and will allow you to use your favorite program be it clonedvd2 or dvd shrink 1 click dvd next copy ect..... to make a back up of the dvd that you own. AnyDVD alone does not copy the DVD contents and write it to another DVD. There is a more desriptive detail on Anydvd at http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

Previous versions can be found here.

Thank you mmdavis!

I have been using AnyDVD over 6months till now and I am really disappointed this 6.1.4.3.

They changed the spec of AnyDVD which is worse than any other older version.

And I do not need pointless replies.
Copy or extract files from DVDs, it is the same thing for me, and NOT the main point of my questions.

Last edited:

The ripper in AnyDVD was changed and it was changed in some very very good ways. Yes, obviously there are some bugs in the new ripper but this doesn't mean the new AnyDVD is terrible. The new ripper is far far better than the old one based on old FixVTS code. Give Slysoft some time to rectify any issues. Believe me, they'll fix what needs to be fixed as rapidly as they become aware of any problems.

They make and market a great product that's worth every cent they charge. Given time, this ripper could be the best solution available. At least I don't doubt it anyways. They seem to be the best at everything they do.

Thank you mmdavis!

I have been using AnyDVD over 6months till now and I am really disappointed this 6.1.4.3.

And I do not need pointless replies.
Copy or extract files from DVDs, it is the same thing for me, and NOT the main point of my questions.
so,you now have the older version you wanted.
is it now working for you in the way that 6.1.4.3 wasn't?

Mike
I tend to keep older versions of valued software on disc.
So i have version 6136.
I did go to the FileHippo site.I think you will find that the latest version listed is 6132.I also looked at OldVersion.
I was just interested in case i needed older versions that i didn't have
I find the Slysoft products first class.
But obviously there are hiccups from time to time.
They are,however,remedied very quickly.
Best Regards

Explain it they'll change it...

Hello
I just updated ANYDvd to 6.1.4.3.

I liked ANYDvd till I install 6.1.4.3.
But I am not happy with 6.1.4.3.

I dont wanna use this version and want to download older version 6.1.3.6.

How can I get the older version?
And Can you fix these probrems?

They'll likely make the adjustment you want as it seems to be a minor bug....just reinstall the older version and watch for an update.

****. I had to reinstall win xp after all.

Anyways I am happy with 6.1.3.6. right now.:)
I can choose the Source Directory.
It does copy(rip) VIDEO_TS.VOB.
Everything is fine.

you should NOT update anydvd unless you have problems with 6.1.3.6.:bowdown:

I need excellent developers for anydvd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back