• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

shrink3.2 crashes

mechnut450

ok I had the trail of anydvd and the clondvd2 but the dvd shrink 3.2 and the nero just crash and won't work right since then.. I uninstall all 4 programs ,reboot, then tried to reinstall the shrink and nero but so far shrink will crash after I tell it to back up . not sure why but it just started this since i downloaded anydvd and clonedvd2

I assume you are using XP? Try doing a Restore back to a time before you installed AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

tried that and the result was a system crash (ihatre restore) it hashapped every time i tried to use a restore point so i been up all night redoing the computerfrom scratch. and imust go to work dang I hate mondays.

tried that and the result was a system crash (ihatre restore) it hashapped every time i tried to use a restore point so i been up all night redoing the computerfrom scratch. and imust go to work dang I hate mondays.

I do not like, or have much faith in, System Restore either but sometimes you get lucky.:) I hope it works out for you.

Good reason to invest in backup software. You'd be surprised how much time and effort you can save with it.

well i got everything back up and found out the dvd rom has been all my headaches it dying . it only reads when it wants too so i guess any use after 2000hours is a plus ..

I do not like, or have much faith in, System Restore either but sometimes you get lucky.:) I hope it works out for you.
System Restore doesn't work on my XP Pro for some reason, I alway use Acronis True Image to be safe.8)

System Restore doesn't work on my XP Pro for some reason, I alway use Acronis True Image to be safe.8)

Yep, me too, but didn't want to put a plug in for Acronis and have Webslinger come down on me. Might make me watch an otter movie or something.

True Image is the bomb! That's what I use for all my backup needs. It has never let me down.

I also use Acronis for my personal PC's and I use it to make Restore discs for my retail builds.
You can get a free copy of Acronis 10 from Seagate. They call it Seagate Tools because it will only work with Seagate drives, which now includes Maxtor.

Last edited:
Back