• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

slysoft does it again!

clareman

still don't understand why I could not decrypt my Happily Never After bluray (2 weeks ago) , but Dreamgirls (last tuesday) decrypted without an issue!

again using the ps3/virtual drive mount method...99.9% perfect...thanks slysoft!!

still don't understand why I could not decrypt my Happily Never After bluray (2 weeks ago) , but Dreamgirls (last tuesday) decrypted without an issue!

again using the ps3/virtual drive mount method...99.9% perfect...thanks slysoft!!
How do you set the ps3 up to do what your talking about in your statement?

How do you set the ps3 up to do what your talking about in your statement?

i installed yellowdog linux as per instructions. the hard step was to recompile the kernal to be UDF 2.5 compliant (bluray's disc format). it would be nice to find out if the new build (5.0.1) is already 2.5 compliant.

it's best to have a separate HD for linux so that you can devote most of the partition to it instead of games due to the large files. however, you can just capture direct to an external linux drive...

after making a normal iso backup of my bluray, I copy it from the internal to the external linux HD (again just a normal old laptop drive formatted as linux)

I then move that disc over to the PC side, use virtual drive (free! slysoft) to "mount" the .iso. Anydvd HD will automatically detect the new drive and show you a message whether it will decrypt it (so far 99.9 % success rate for me). that backup can now be archived or burnt to a bluray (of course we are all waiting for the media/burner to drop in price).

One of the best things about the PS3 is right now you can manipulate a stream to play without burning it. At the time though it seems only MPEG2 streams and all audio is output as DD 2.0 ...Of course the video stream is 100% the same as the bluray ...

Back