• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playing bluray backup from a single file?

bachuka

Is there a way to play a backup bluray movie from a single file instead of having to load the folder? With HDDVD's, you can select the XPL file and the movie will play.

Is there a way to play a backup bluray movie from a single file instead of having to load the folder? With HDDVD's, you can select the XPL file and the movie will play.

Yes. Just navigate to the "Stream" folder (within BDMV) and look for the biggest file (or files, in some cases). That is usually the movie. 9 out of 10 Blu Ray movies use 1 file versus HD-DVD's which almost ALWAYS have 2 main movie files. Good luck.

Thanks. The problem with that is when you play that file in the stream folder, you do not have menu access and you cannot FF or skip to the next chapter, etc.

Mine keeps playing back in foreign language

I find my large mts file - no problem, but it always plays back in some foreign language. I am copying regular north american blueray's and the default should be english. I have tried using default settings and going into settings and selecting "English" but still no luck. Please help. Thks.

KD

I find my large mts file - no problem, but it always plays back in some foreign language. I am copying regular north american blueray's and the default should be english. I have tried using default settings and going into settings and selecting "English" but still no luck. Please help. Thks.

KD

from Nero showtime you can change the selected audio stream

from Nero showtime you can change the selected audio stream

yeah otherwise, just remux it with the english stream only...of course with the FOX releases, english DTS only

amnyboy have any success transcoding the DTS-HD to ac3? i have tried tranzcode, but the resultant .wavs don't seem right (when converted to .ac3, filesize seems correct, but only static comes out)

Back