• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Playback of BlueRay Copy is French or Italian?

kdpike

BlueRay Audio keeps playingback French or Italian after copying to Hard Drive

After ripping BlueRay's to my HD using Version 6.1.4.3, then selecting the largest mts file to playback, I keep getting the audio of French or Italian.... anything but english. I have tried using default mode settings and even selecting English as the language and still can't get it audio playback in English. Please help. Thks.

KD

Last edited:
BlueRay Audio keeps playingback French or Italian after copying to Hard Drive

After copying BlueRay's to my HD after using AnyDVDHD 6.1.4.3, They keep playing back in anything but English. I am using either Windows media player or PowerDVD Ultra to playback the mts file. I have tried the default settings in AnyDVD and also tried selecting English in the language selection settings but still no luck. Please help. Thks.

KD

Try loading the movie from a folder with PDVD 7.3 instead of playing the m2ts file

After copying BlueRay's to my HD after using AnyDVDHD 6.1.4.3, They keep playing back in anything but English. I am using either Windows media player or PowerDVD Ultra to playback the mts file. I have tried the default settings in AnyDVD and also tried selecting English in the language selection settings but still no luck. Please help. Thks.

KD

all blurays ?? wouldn't it be better to mention at least one title? if they are fox blurays with DTS HD as the english audio, you will not be able to play them back (in english) without using the menu

Back