• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any current Coupon codes?

SoundsGood

Hi guys,

Anyone know if there's a current coupon or promo code?

Also, are both CloneDVD and CloneCD required for DVDs and CDs, or will just one of the two be sufficient? I'm wondering if one program overlaps the features of another (??).

Thanks!

clonedvd2 can copy dvd5 and dvd9 discs to dvd5 and dvd9 blank media.it will also compress a dvd9 disc to a dvd5 disc.
clonecd can copy dvd5 and dvd9 discs (you need dvd9 blank media for a dvd9 disc) and it will also copy cd's (audio/data/games)too :)
basically,clonedvd2 will only do dvd's,clonecd will do audio/data/game cd's and dvd's

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Anyone know if there's a current coupon or promo code?

Also, are both CloneDVD and CloneCD required for DVDs and CDs, or will just one of the two be sufficient? I'm wondering if one program overlaps the features of another (??).

Thanks!

I use Clonecd with Verbatim +R DL media to backup movies since Clonedvd2 will not retain the original layer break position.
For more information read this

Does this mean that CloneDVD is not really needed? (I guess I'm a bit confused :confused:)

Also, anyone know about the coupon codes? I'll just buy the entire package if I can snag one of those '$20 off everything' coupons.

Does this mean that CloneDVD is not really needed? (I guess I'm a bit confused :confused:)

Clonedvd is needed if you want to make normal single layer backups (with regular 4.7 GB discs). Clonedvd also offers you the advantage of removing titlesets you don't want when ripping.

Also, anyone know about the coupon codes? I'll just buy the entire package if I can snag one of those '$20 off everything' coupons.

At this time, there are no coupon codes available that I'm aware of.

Last edited:
Clonedvd is needed if you want to make normal single layer backups (with regular 4.7 GB discs).
... and when you want to do get rid of the "junk" on DVDs.

Back