• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.5.3 beta

Hunh? Why? It works with Anydvd ripper. That's probably good enough.

I like Anydvd a lot! :bowdown:

The changelog promised that Shrink can directly open this type of protection (Perfume, Wer frueher stirbt)

I tried it a third time now. and it seems to work now. Sorry if I made you having a heart attack. ;-)

I tried it a third time now. and it seems to work now. Sorry if I made you having a heart attack. ;-)

Phew, just in time! Peer can now call off the paramedics. :D

Assuming that the AnyDVD Ripper uses the same API that CloneDVD uses to rip & rewrite structures, does 6.1.4.3 contain the compression fix that is in CloneDVD 2.9.0.4? Basically do they share common DLL(s)?

Just want to know if I need to upgrade CloneDVD in order to get the fix.

AnyDVD contains the updated code in the AnyDVD Ripper, yes.

EDIT: However, CloneDVD SHOULD be updated, as well, as they are separate installs that do not share anything.

Well, this disc isn't quite as messed up as the Region 2 UFC 65 disc. Out of curiousity, Vincenza, the UFC 65 disc hasn't
been officially released yet, right? Amazon is showing a May 22, 2007 release date

Silvervision.co.uk is the official distributer of the UFC and Pride FC dvds in the UK. Amazon or any other company,shouldnt really be selling them

problem

any dvd is not recognizing my dvd drive,I need help.I have uninstalled and rebooted as recommended,but to no avail

Deju Vu problem

Excited about improved ripper incorporated into AnyDVD 6.1.4.3 - just upgraded. I ripped Deja Vu to hard drive, without any evident difficulty. However, when I try to play the movie, it enters an "endless loop" near the end of chapter one which I cannot escape from. Ripped same movie using RipIt4me without any problem during playback. Anyone else had a similar experience or have any suggestions? RipIt4me is no longer updated so it will be incredibly valuable to have a good ripping component to AnyDVD. Thanks.

What program do you use to copy? If you use CloneDVD or 1click, dont need the ripper.

Excited about improved ripper incorporated into AnyDVD 6.1.4.3 - just upgraded. I ripped Deja Vu to hard drive, without any evident difficulty. However, when I try to play the movie, it enters an "endless loop" near the end of chapter one which I cannot escape from. Ripped same movie using RipIt4me without any problem during playback. Anyone else had a similar experience or have any suggestions? RipIt4me is no longer updated so it will be incredibly valuable to have a good ripping component to AnyDVD. Thanks.

Franklin, please read this fully. If you can import that disc directly into Shrink with Anydvd running in the background, then there is no need to be using Anydvd ripper on that title. And if you can't, then I stand corrected.

Originally Posted by AnyDVD for Dejavu
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.6)
SONY DVD RW DRU-710A BYX5 MAY26 ,2005
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2010480 sectors (3926 MBytes)
Total size: 4003355 sectors (7819 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DEJA_VU_US_16X9
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed Macrovision RipGuard protection!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed invalid program from program chain!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Last edited:
How did you detect the loop? Did you playback the ripped files?

Deja Vu has a problem with what the "main movie" is percieved to be. That's causing a lot of confusion. I think I did it just fine with AnyDVD and Shrink, no pre-rip needed.

-W

Deja Vu has a problem with what the "main movie" is percieved to be. That's causing a lot of confusion. I think I did it just fine with AnyDVD and Shrink, no pre-rip needed.

-W

O.k. thank you. Anydvd ripper should not be used if you can import the original disc into Shrink with Anydvd running in the background, Franklin.

O.k. thank you. Anydvd ripper should not be used if you can import the original disc into Shrink with Anydvd running in the background, Franklin.

Correct. However, the output from the ripper should be correct, no matter what...
So I repeat the question @Franklin: Do you see any "looping" if you play back the output from the ripper?

The loop was evident on playback of the ripped file from the hard drive using WinDVD. I store all of my discs on network hard drives and play them from there. That is one the main reasons I want to use AnyDVD. Don't usually make a backup with DVD Shrink, but when I tried using the ripped file it deleted several minutes of the movie, starting just after where the looped playback occurred while playing fromthe hard drive. I ripped the same movie to the hard drive with RipIt4me and it plays fine. RipIt4me lists numerous protected cells in VOB1 which it removed.

The loop was evident on playback of the ripped file from the hard drive using WinDVD. I store all of my discs on network hard drives and play them from there. That is one the main reasons I want to use AnyDVD. Don't usually make a backup with DVD Shrink, but when I tried using the ripped file it deleted several minutes of the movie, starting just after where the looped playback occurred while playing fromthe hard drive. I ripped the same movie to the hard drive with RipIt4me and it plays fine. RipIt4me lists numerous protected cells in VOB1 which it removed.

Does this loop occur when playing back the original disc with WinDVD while AnyDVD is enabled?

No, the loop does not happen when playing the disc directly with either WinDVD or PowerDVD. It also does not happen playing the file ripped using RipIt4me, just the file ripped with AnyDVD.

No, the loop does not happen when playing the disc directly with either WinDVD or PowerDVD.

Can you check if the disc loops during playback while Anydvd is enabled, please?

Also my point about Shrink was you can use it to rip as well. Provided you can open the disc in Shrink with Anydvd in the background, chances are you can use practically anything to rip.

Last edited:
Back