• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

understanding screen display

enigma

just curious, on the audio screen at the bottom where the multicolored quality bar is located, there is a blue arrow that i take to mean the quality level of the final product. on either side of this arrow are two small lines that seem to indicate a range of quality, but the blue arrow is not necessarily in the exact center of these lines. why not? i try to keep the quality in yellow or better. should i concentrate on the blue arrow, or on range between the lines? or am i completely off? 8)

just curious, on the audio screen at the bottom where the multicolored quality bar is located, there is a blue arrow that i take to mean the quality level of the final product. on either side of this arrow are two small lines that seem to indicate a range of quality, but the blue arrow is not necessarily in the exact center of these lines. why not? i try to keep the quality in yellow or better. should i concentrate on the blue arrow, or on range between the lines? or am i completely off? 8)

Right click on the compression bar, and an explanation will appear.

Back