• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

linux

Yes it will but you need to install some other software first.

no it won't.

the only way to do it is to install a virtual windows using something like vmware (not wine) and that's not really getting it working under linux.

I suspect never.

Slysoft should be working on a Linux version, NOW.

Use XP instead?

I'm using XP. All of the new desktops & notebooks are being sold with Vista. Microsoft won't support XP much longer. I've seen in the past.

I'm using XP. All of the new desktops & notebooks are being sold with Vista. Microsoft won't support XP much longer. I've seen in the past.

Dell, and I suspect that the other PC companies will soon follow, is again offering XP on their products. XP will be supported for quite some time. I am running XP Pro on 3 PC's and XP Home on 2 others. I have never accepted any updates from MS, other than SP2,and they all perform flawlessly.

Dell, and I suspect that the other PC companies will soon follow, is again offering XP on their products. XP will be supported for quite some time. I am running XP Pro on 3 PC's and XP Home on 2 others. I have never accepted any updates from MS, other than SP2,and they all perform flawlessly.

I agree 100%. I have no issues with XP Pro.

Microsoft is still selling XP from their site. Maybe their sales of Vista are not what they were wanting and have decided to keep XP around awhile. A lot of retailers still have it too.

Back