• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone Dvd2 and burning with two drives

Microburn

I have owned this software for quite awhile and I have nothing but praise for the program my only problem I have with it I use two burners and it reads and copies Just perfect the only thing that bothers me is I have to hit the button to eject after the burn is complete..........Maybe I have missed something in the settings to allow it to complete the burn without me having to click on the eject at the end of the burn.

If there is no setting for this I might suggest this would be a great improvement for me and many other users that Just like to start the dvd backup process and do something else while it does its own thing Like work!!:) :)

I have 2 computers with Rom/Burner combinations, and I also get a box saying burn was successful, eject (or something like that). I was expecting the drive to automatically eject, similar to XCopy. Even with the above solution, it does not:confused:

I have 2 computers with Rom/Burner combinations, and I also get a box saying burn was successful, eject (or something like that).

And what happens when you click on the box?

Last edited:
I think so, yes (it's been awhile since I've burned with Clonedvd).
that is correct.when the dvd copy is ready,you get a dialogue box which also has an eject option-if you dont click 'eject' it will stay in the drive.
i burnt a vhs to dvd the other day using sonic,and when that completes burning,the disc ejects automatically-that would be a neat feature for clonedvd2 to have (even if it was a check box option).

i would prefer a checkbox option like on nero.

its nice for when i burn a dvd-dl overnight to not have it automatically eject

Your burner should eject when it's finished burning.

Read this

Ok, after reading through this thread, I realized I misinterpreted what the OP meant (I thought he was saying Clonedvd has hanging on his system and wouldn't eject). Clonedvd is operating normally, and you can ignore my first reply.

I guess you are requesting a feature to be added.

i would prefer a checkbox option like on nero.

its nice for when i burn a dvd-dl overnight to not have it automatically eject

That's why there is an "Eject" button instead of the "Done" button. No need for a checkbox. Before using the disc, it *must* be ejected.

Back