• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does the new version fix Jump to Menu issues?

Kallasways

Hey guys love anydvd and clonedvd, I did have some issues with dvds from new line cinema when it comes to the option to jump to the main menu, instead it goes directly into the movie instead of the main menu. Sony and Lionsgate dvds seem to not want to jump to anything as if it option was never applied. Thxn guys love ya ;)

Hey guys love anydvd and clonedvd, I did have some issues with dvds from new line cinema when it comes to the option to jump to the main menu, instead it goes directly into the movie instead of the main menu. Sony and Lionsgate dvds seem to not want to jump to anything as if it option was never applied. Thxn guys love ya ;)

No, Anydvd hasn't been updated to address that issue. Keep in mind, Anydvd warns you that the feature may not work with all movies.

If it doesn't go to the main menu will it always go to the movie instead or can it cause other problems by checking this feature?

Well this is how it works for me, usually i deselect the previews giving me more room for main movie with its menu, however i only do this if the option in anydvd to jump to main menu works because then the previews are bypassed and i no longer need them there. however if the option to jump to menu does not work and i try deselecting the previews what happens then is when the dvd is inserted into the dvd player is i have a blank black screen on the tv for about 20 seconds while the dvd player tries to figure out what to do and where to go cause its seems to be lost now.

If it doesn't go to the main menu will it always go to the movie instead or can it cause other problems by checking this feature?
Like the warning says... the disc may not play at all. So try it first (enable it and start PowerDVD, WinDVD, Media Player Classic, ... and play the disc)

I ran into this problem on Scrubs Season 1 all discs. with the jump to menu option checked the copies were unplayable. Live and learn.

Like the warning says... the disc may not play at all. So try it first (enable it and start PowerDVD, WinDVD, Media Player Classic, ... and play the disc)

If you try it as stated above and it works just fine this will mean that it will work if it is checked to make your backup, test before you might make a coaster. :D

Back