• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft and IPod

ron.b

Does any one know if it is possible to load a backed-up film onto an Ipod?
I would be greatful for any help.

convert the dvd film to iPod format with clonedvd mobile.
connect your iPod.open iTunes.then you can drag n drop the file (under Devices>Ipod>Movies).
i convert dvd's to iPod format at (as near to) 300kbps and the quality is very good indeed.

Last edited:
Thanks

Hi Mike
Thanks very much I did as you said and it worked a treat.:bowdown:

ron.b

convert the dvd film to iPod format with clonedvd mobile.
connect your iPod.open iTunes.then you can drag n drop the file (under Devices>Ipod>Movies).
Hey guys,

I did the above two items, which worked fine. I can see (and play) the .mp4 movie within the LIBRARY of iTunes...

BUT when I sync the computer up to my video iPod, it doesn't seem to "transfer" the file to the iPod. When I go into "Videos / Movies" on the iPod, I get a blank screen.

Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks...

Last edited:
You need to attach the ipod to your computer and drag and drop the movie file on the ipod under the device heading.

I figured out the problem. I have a new laptop and didn't know I needed to "start over" with the iPod (if that makes sense).

Now that I figured it out and did what I needed to do, all is working perfectly.

Great software! :)

Back