• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

powerdvd disable hd requirements

thl

Hi,
Is it possible to disable the requirements checks in powerdvd 7 ? when I try to play an hd dvd movie it tells me to update the graphics drivers, but I already ahve the latest (nforce 93.something, powerdwd requires 92.somthing)

thanks

thl

Would be great if someone could do this, but I have yet to see it anywhere.

Hi,
Is it possible to disable the requirements checks in powerdvd 7 ? when I try to play an hd dvd movie it tells me to update the graphics drivers, but I already ahve the latest (nforce 93.something, powerdwd requires 92.somthing)

thanks

thl

I remember this problem with early versions of PowerDVD Ultra 7. Are you using version 7.3 with the 2605n patch?

I remember this problem with early versions of PowerDVD Ultra 7. Are you using version 7.3 with the 2605n patch?

yes, actually I' thinking about getting an ati x1600 card to upgrade my old fx5200 :)

yes, actually I' thinking about getting an ati x1600 card to upgrade my old fx5200 :)

For about 40 USD more you can get an ATI x1950 Pro card. I have an AGP ATI x1600 card that I tried with an Intel Pentium 4 overclocked to 3.4 GHz and, although it passed the Cyberlink compatibility test, the playback stuttered so badly that it was unwatchable.

I hope that you have a PCI Express motherboard instead of an AGP one. Buy a graphics card locally to make sure that it works, then return it after you buy one online at a much better price.

Good Luck!

For about 40 USD more you can get an ATI x1950 Pro card. I have an AGP ATI x1600 card that I tried with an Intel Pentium 4 overclocked to 3.4 GHz and, although it passed the Cyberlink compatibility test, the playback stuttered so badly that it was unwatchable.

I hope that you have a PCI Express motherboard instead of an AGP one. Buy a graphics card locally to make sure that it works, then return it after you buy one online at a much better price.

Good Luck!

hi,
I have no local stores here (I'm in the middle of nothing...) and I'm using agp... It's an optimal setup, isn't it ? :D I'll get a x1950 if I find one at an honest price.

Back