• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Licence what now?

Sesmu

Heya, I purchased Game Jackal awhile ago and have been using it with no problem for some time. I totally missed the site going down, and everything. I come back to hear vague references of a $10 charge to become pro again. So I look on the site and I can't find anything, I certainly don't want to pay full price again is there some site or some kind of information that I have to resend or what. Help pls. :(

It hasn't been released here yet, and there is a $10.00 coupon for prior owners when it is ready here and on sale.

Ah, so I just gotta wait awhile. I feel for you guys who were watching this issue over time, I hate waiting and can sympathize.. Mass Effects pushbacks are my bane. @_@

Ah, so I just gotta wait awhile. I feel for you guys who were watching this issue over time, I hate waiting and can sympathize.. Mass Effects pushbacks are my bane. @_@
your probably going to spend another $10 to get the slysoft key version when they release it ;)

Well atleast I know its 10 bucks well speant right ;)

yeah but the question is when will be able to buy one as now its 2 months late

in eu, its still sunday.. so the week hasn't started yet... just be patient
if the date slips, i would like to think we'd be informed of it.. and kept
updated...

Back