• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Night at the Museum & Deja Vu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tested all the movies listed in the 1st part of the post without any problems

Actually, what you're saying doesn't make sense to me--unless Anydvd has been updated to such an extent that it now works with these titles on old versions of 1-Click:

from http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/showpost.php?p=125485&postcount=15

"Jan 29th, 2007, 12:24 PM

hiro1030 i
Originally Posted by tonykarns
It [Anydvd] will not burn SAW 3 with 1CLICK, but it does burn with CLONEDVD2.
The new version of 1Click & Pro which will burn SAW 3 successfully will be available sometime later on today."
(everyone was saying the same thing in that thread including a moderator)

from 1-Click's history log
Version 4.2.9.13 (June 22, 2006) Updated registration system.

By the way, if you really want to ensure compatibility with Anydvd, you might want to try Clonedvd. Unlike 1-Click, you won't need to pay for version number updates.

Last edited:
Actually, the current Slysoft version of AnyDVD IS 6.1.3.6. Betas, by their nature, are not official released versions.....

Yes, I'm aware of that; that's very true. However, 6.1.4.2 is more stable than some official releases as far as I can tell--and 6.1.3.6 is still outdated with respect to 6.1.4.2

Last edited:
Yes, I'm aware of that; that's very true. However, 6.1.4.2 is more stable than some official releases as far as I can tell--and 6.1.3.6 is still outdated with respect to 6.1.4.2

That and when/if there is a bug in a beta build it's fixed nearly instantaneously. On more than occasion an updated beta build was released the same day to fix a problem. Slysoft's beta releases are amazingly solid.

People can always wait for official releases but if they run into a problem that a beta has fixed... well, they can't complain much and they'll just have to wait for an official release.

That may be, but it is not an officially re-leased version. A beta is just that. A beta, a work in progress. If one has a problem with the "official latest release", one can just wait a few days for the new release. One will still have their original dvd and then be able to make a backup. If they have already returned their "rental"...then... tough cookies. :D

Last edited:
I have a unregistred version of ********* & ******* that was given to me with a key genetator my ********************** it has never been updated the key gen. let me do a off line activation I have my firewall blocking it from calling home

We do not support or allow discussion of pirated software on these forums.
:policeman:

If you like something, buy it.

Thread closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :)
EQUINOX2005 has had his last post in this thread removed by request. Any reference to this post also edited.
A PM has been sent to EQUINOX2005, explianing the reasons & action.
Webslinger :bowdown: thanks for closing this thread as it looked like it was going in the wrong direction. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back