• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

not receiving email updates

frozndevl

I have been having some issues ripping some newer discs and when I checked my version found that I was a few behind. It appears I haven't received my update emails for about 6 weeks. Is there any way to re initiate those?

I have been having some issues ripping some newer discs

The best options are listed in order:

1. The best way to rip using Anydvd is to use Clonedvd2 (if you want video files and not a sector 1:1 rip).

If you can't or are not willing to do Step 1, this is how you rip using Anydvd:

2. a) Alternatively, you don't need to rip at all and can just directly import the disc into whatever burning application you want, provided Anydvd is running in the background. You don't necessarily need to rip first at all. Not having to rip first at all is one major advantage of using Anydvd.

b) With the latest version of Anydvd running, drag and drop the video_ts folder to your desktop using Windows Explorer.

Options 2a) and 2b) should produce the same results.

3. If you can't get what you want using #1 and #2 first, then you right click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "rip video-dvd to hard disk"--but only if methods 1 and 2 fail first.

"6.1.4.1 2007 05 02
- New (DVD): AnyDVD ripper rewritten from scratch. It is no
longer based on FixVTS code but on the powerful copy engine of
CloneDVD2, licensed from Elaborate Bytes AG. If you want more
control (stream selection, main movie only selection, ...) we
recommend elby CloneDVD2 available at http://www.slysoft.com"

Please note that this sticky does not apply to the HD-DVD/Blu-Ray ripper option in Anydvd HD, which you should be using for those respective formats.

and when I checked my version found that I was a few behind. It appears I haven't received my update emails for about 6 weeks. Is there any way to re initiate those?

Please read James' posts here

Back