• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disk may be dirty?!

lotis1

I just downloaded virtual clonedrive, and turned it into a cd (or whatever) but every time I double click on it it says, "the disk may be dirty or damaged, please clean and try again" Well, its kinda impossible to clean it, so what can I do to be able to normally acces it?

I just downloaded virtual clonedrive, and turned it into a cd (or whatever) but every time I double click on it it says, "the disk may be dirty or damaged, please clean and try again" Well, its kinda impossible to clean it, so what can I do to be able to normally acces it?

Who or what is giving this message?

i thought that after installation on the pc,virtual clone drive was used to mount image files (?)

any way here's what it says on the virtual clonedrive download page:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

''Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive.''

i used this program for the first time the other day-it were brill.it was just like having a music cd in the drive-except that it was an image file in virtual clone drive.very very good program indeed :)

Last edited:
Who or what is giving this message?
A window that is called "CD autoplay".
The Window says (Exactly):
"There is a problem reading a file from the CD.
The CD may be dirty or damaged. Please clean the CD and try again." Has this happened to anyone? Or am I doing something wrong? Also, when I click on my application in its directory, it still says please insert disk and try again.

Last edited:
A window that is called "CD autoplay".
The Window says (Exactly):
"There is a problem reading a file from the CD.
The CD may be dirty or damaged. Please clean the CD and try again." Has this happened to anyone? Or am I doing something wrong? Also, when I click on my application in its directory, it still says please insert disk and try again.
lotis1,do you not do this to mount an image file:
open my computer>right click on virtual clone drive>virtual clonedrive>mount.
then you locate the image you wanna mount.
virtualclonedrive.jpg

Yeah, I know how to mount it, and thats exactly what i did before, but this error keeps on coming up. Maybe its because of the .iso, Im gonna try and make another one....
Error:

to confirm then,this message appears when you try to mount an IMAGE file in virtual clonedrive,and not from inserting a physical CD into the dvd/cd drive on your computer?

well, I have mounted an image file, but when I try to USE it (by double clicking) it says that...

Back