• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.7.0.0 Update Release

also tried clonedvd2 crashed at 83 % this sucks!!!!

In this case you have a faulty disc, or something else is wrong. Care to share an AnyDVD & CloneDVD logfile?

OK, You need to post a set of AnyDVD logfiles to get real help.
That combo is working for everyone else.

-W

i will try again and post logfile. clonedvd and 6700 stops at 82%...its not working for me

It worked for me by ripping it to hd folder, then use shrink. Thank you Slysoft:rock:

With Iron Man 2...

1. AnyDVD ripper = success
  2. AnyDVD + CloneDVD = success
  3. AnyDVD ripper -> DVD Shrink = success [although I didn't check playback and don't intend to. Yes, I had to import the ripped files from the HDD.]
  4. AnyDVD + Nero Recode 10 = success [although I didn't check playback and won't be. Shockingly I was able to do a straight rip from the DVD and create a transcoded (DVD-5) rip on my HDD. :eek:]

AnyDVD 6.7.0.0 can handle the protection on Iron Man 2. if there are problems then it's possibly a disc issue (ie defective) or even possibly a drive or filter issue. Regardless, people who claim the update isn't helping need to post log files.

With Iron Man 2...

3. AnyDVD ripper -> DVD Shrink = success [although I didn't check playback and don't intend to. Yes, I had to import the ripped files from the HDD.]
  4. AnyDVD + Nero Recode 10 = success [although I didn't check playback and won't be. Shockingly I was able to do a straight rip from the DVD and create a transcoded (DVD-5) rip on my HDD. :eek:]

AnyDVD 6.7.0.0 can handle the protection on Iron Man 2. if there are problems then it's possibly a disc issue (ie defective) or even possibly a drive or filter issue. Regardless, people who claim the update isn't helping need to post log files.

HOW do you post a logfile

The text that you have entered is too long (161025 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.

Just right mouse the AnyDVD tray fox and click "create log file". Note where this file "DVD-Title.ZIP" got created and attach it to your post

With Iron Man 2...

How do you post a logfile, because when i try to copy and paste. this is what i get........The text that you have entered is too long (161025 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.

How to Post an Anydvd .zip log file:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for the mods to take a look at

more info:

http://forum.slysoft.com/announcement.php?f=18

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14199

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328

Last edited:
log

ok................

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.0.0_Info_E_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    363.6 KB · Views: 9
maybe better....

Attachments

363.6 KB · Views: 5
iron man 2 problems

I have the latest version of anydvd and ripped video to harddisk. I then used that file i just ripped in DVD shrink. shrink worked but when I went to burn the file from shrink onto a disc i used cyberlink power to go and it said" this part of the dvd folder's data does not conform to DVD standard, the burnt disc may encounter compatibility problem on some DVD player"

I hope I did this right and attached my anydvd logs. I am a novice so please be patient and understanding.
Thanks

Attachments

367.5 KB · Views: 5
I have a test DVDShrink of the full disk rip going now (6.6.9.2).
Result: the output of AnyDVD and the DVDShrink Output were accepted by both Nero and PowerDVD as OK.

I did notice that the AnyDVD rip contained 10 "Title 1's" when examining it with Shrink - and 9 of them were bogus. (the correct one was the trailer - Oddly enough, that trailer isn't playable via the menus - that I could see.)

Now, I've seen a few "Title 1 Continued" before - But this is the first time I can say that I've seen the same exact same title number re-used over and over like that in the AnyDVD output of a DVD.

-W

Last edited:
Back