• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.7.0.0 Update Release

Clams

We would like to inform you, that a new version of AnyDVD
has been released. Here the list of fixes and improvements:

6.7.0.0 2010 09 27
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "Iron Man 2", US
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Have fun with AnyDVD!

Note to Mods: I screwed up the title for this post - the text is correct (sigh)

AnyDVD 6.7.7.0 Update Release

I downloaded and installed the new version, rebooted, inserted Iron Man 2, and ran AnyDvd. It seemed to work fine. But when I then open DVD Shrink I get a message that it can't find read the drive. I then went through the same process with another DVD movie, and everything worked fine - both AnyDVD and DVD Shrink. But whenever I try it with Iron Man 2 I get the "can't read drive" message from Shrink. Any thoughts?

Everytime I download this file and install will not run keeps getting message file is corrupted run virus check and try again. I downloaded file several times and there was no change. Can someone else try downloading to see if works for them.

I've had the same issue - tried loading the Setup file, got the 'File corrupted - Please run a virus-check, then reinstall AnyDVD' message. Followed the instructions and still get the 'File corrupted' message.

Everything was OK previously.

Is there a download area for previous versions so I can return to the last working version?

Last edited:
Current version is working, just your security software is modifying code in memory and since 6.6.9.1 AnyDVD checks itself in memory and due to modification of security software it is different and therefore the virus warning..

Thanks for explaining why I have the problem. The program is clearly not running - every time I restart my PC the File Corrupted message appears.

Is there some way to get my F-Secure software to accept this version of AnyDVD?

AnyDVD

I keep having the same problem with Iron Man 2. Cannot read disk. Please provide help ASAP!!

I downloaded and installed the new version, rebooted, inserted Iron Man 2, and ran AnyDvd. It seemed to work fine. But when I then open DVD Shrink I get a message that it can't find read the drive. I then went through the same process with another DVD movie, and everything worked fine - both AnyDVD and DVD Shrink. But whenever I try it with Iron Man 2 I get the "can't read drive" message from Shrink. Any thoughts?

I am having the same problem with Iron Man 2. Cannot read disk. Please send help ASAP!!!

People need to learn how to properly rip a disc when using DVD Shrink. This isn't new, people. We've been saying the same thing over and over and over for the last number of years...

Do not rip discs containing structural protections directly from your DVD drive using DVD Shrink. You should first rip the disc to your HDD using the AnyDVD ripper via Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... and then use the resulting files as the input for DVD Shrink.

There is only so much on AnyDVD's side of things that can be done to accommodate DVD Shrink. The AnyDVD ripper really exists due to DVD Shrink. In the end, DVD Shrink has faults and this is one of them so if you insist on using it then you'll first need to use the AnyDVD ripper to rip the disc to your HDD. Even if Slysoft made did something that made you able to rip the disc from the DVD drive without the error message I wouldn't expect the output to playback correctly. Again, this is a result of structural protections.

Personally, I always rip to my HDD using CloneDVD and then do whatever I want be it editing or re-encoding from the output on my HDD.

Also, refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=280956&postcount=15

Last edited:
Ironman 2 region 1

:clap:No problem with 6700. Plays good. I had issues with the previous AnydvdHD, but this one worked very good. Thanx all...Pops

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.0.0_Info_D_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    365.4 KB · Views: 7
I also had the same proble even after the upgrade. Any solutions found, Mitch

I used the new anydvd and clonedvd2 and had no problem with iron man 2.

It appears that recent changes to the copy protection removal engine are introducing this issue with DVD Shrink throwing up an error message when you try to rip a disc containing structural protection directly from the DVD drive. This doesn't occur when a disc doesn't contain structural protections in my tests. It has been said for a long time that users should using the AnyDVD ripper via Rip Video DVD to Harddisk which is accessible by right-clicking on the fox icon in the systray. Use the output from that for the input for DVD Shrink. It works. In this case the recent change has caused an issue with DVD Shrink reading directly from the DVD drive and that might be fixed [?] however you simply shouldn't be trying to rip the discs containing structural protections from the DVD drive in the first place. It might work... or more often than not with newer structural protections you won't receive any error at all but when you playback your backup it will be screwed up.

Last edited:
Quick reminder: When using the AnyDVD ripper ahead of DVDShrink (as is required).. Rip to FOLDER not ISO

Also: See the topmost thread for the discussion of the new AnyDVD vs Anti-Virus softwares.

-W

Last edited:
tried anydvd6700 and clone dvd and still dont work....! with iron man 2

OK, You need to post a set of AnyDVD logfiles to get real help.
That combo is working for everyone else.

-W

Back