• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD - burning speed setting?

XBURN

Hi everyone:

I am having trouble with something I think is simple but confusing me at the moment. I use Shrink and I also use CloneDVD, when it comes burning the DVD after its been ripped to my hard drive. I know the process for both programs and have achieved it successfully.

Problem is setting speed to something slower like X4 or X8 on my Pioneer 110 with CloneDVD?

I know with Shrink I can do it but lately assumed CloneDVd was running slow as well, but no and I think the last few movies done are poor quality because of max setting on the burning.

So how and where do I find the settings to set CloneDVD to burn slower and is there a choice from X2 and up lets say?

Thanks in advance.

So how and where do I find the settings to set CloneDVD to burn slower and is there a choice from X2 and up lets say?

See step 17 from here

The answer to your question is "yes", but don't burn slower than 4x.

Back