• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

source data too large

ChamberMaimber

Same Error

I have the same problem as you guys. Yesterday I was able to use CLONE DVD 2 version 2903 flawlessly and today it gives me the nasty error. I have been using it for a month solid without problems. Now every disc I try to clone comes up with the same error. What gives?

I even tried using Version 2892 and it says my trial period has expired. I bought the darn thing for goodness sake.

I have Windows XP Pro with SP2, 1GB ram.

I am inclined to believe that the problem is with the software.

I have the same problem as you guys. Yesterday I was able to use CLONE DVD 2 version 2903 flawlessly and today it gives me the nasty error. I have been using it for a month solid without problems. Now every disc I try to clone comes up with the same error. What gives?

1) Is "dvd-5" selected near the quality bar in Clonedvd2? It should be if you're using a normal single layer (4.7 gb) disc.

2) Are you using good blank media (not Memorex, not Maxell generic stuff, not Ritek, not Princo), such as Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden?

3) Is you burner's firmware up to date?

Last edited:
Cut and Paste replies sux

Please re-read my former post. I said I used Clone DVD for a month up till yesterday before this problem started. I am a pro at using clone dvd. All my former discs work.

Why should I have to:

1. Update my ROM, just to see my DVDRW go up in smoke because power goes out in the middle of the flash, and my battery backups does not work.:disagree:

2. Go out and buy new discs because the lot of 200+ discs I have used in the past month all of a sudden became useless.:doh:

May be it is a programming error. May be someone left a timer on, so after X-amount of burnings, the software stops working.

The discs I use are extremely ultra high quality. You cant get better than this disc. So don't even go there. Besides I have used it for over 200+ clones no problem.

I use DVD-5 setting all the time, hence my 200+ successful burns.

Does any one have any legit suggestions besides the obvious? Please don't post cut and paste replies because you know how to cut and paste it is annoying. Think about the problem and come up with a creative solution or simply join us, who don't know by saying you don't know. Thank you!:clap:

1. Update my ROM, just to see my DVDRW go up in smoke because power goes out in the middle of the flash, and my battery backups does not work.:

Because if you don't, you lose out on 1)potential improvements in write quality and 2) potential increased compatibility with existing media.

Oddly, I've managed literally over a thousand firmware upgrades over various burners, motherboards, etc., without issues. Must be a miracle that I haven't wrecked something then . . .

Go out and buy new discs because the lot of 200+ discs I have used in the past month all of a sudden became useless.

Wouldn't be surprised if you bought junk blank media, really.

May be it is a programming error.

And maybe you're doing something wrong. Maybe you're not using good blank media.

Maybe your burner is dying if nothing works suddenly.

Maybe you have a loose cable.

Maybe you've installed something on your system, and now you have a conflict in your filters. Maybe you have a bad/corrupted busmaster driver. Of course, if you knew what you were doing, you would have already read the stickies where I give instructions on how to check.

May be someone left a timer on, so after X-amount of burnings, the software stops working.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe "after X-amount of burnings", your burner is dying.

The discs I use are extremely ultra high quality. You cant get better than this disc.

lol If you say so . . .

paste replies because you know how to cut and paste it is annoying

No. What's annoying is people who don't provide the requested information when they post about a problem:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393

Moreover, had you bothered to read this, I would have read your filter info by now.

Think about the problem and come up with a creative solution or simply join us, who don't know by saying you don't know. Thank you!

Good luck to you. Since you know everything, I'm sure you know what your problem is. Oddly, I don't have a problem . . . on three different systems. And none of my friends do either.

By the way, with your attitude, I certainly won't be attempting to help you further--ever.

And if I ever see you acting in the same manner towards anyone else on these forums who may be trying to help you, I will ban you. Insulting me is one thing (I don't care what you think about me); should you be rude to others, however, you won't be posting here for long.

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

:policeman:

Last edited:
Good luck to you. Since you know everything, I'm sure you know what your problem is. Oddly, I don't have a problem . . . on three different systems. And none of my friends do either.

By the way, with your attitude, I certainly won't be attempting to help you further--ever.

I don't need luck. I need software that works. I don't care for your help and I am sure the 10,000+ others with the same problem don't appreciate you either. :mad:

I don't need luck. I need software that works. I don't care for your help and I am sure the 10,000+ others with the same problem don't appreciate you either. :mad:

You mean the small number out of thousands of other users who have no issues . . .

If you are unwilling to provide basic information and are generally rude to those who are trying to help you, then you're going to need all the luck you can get (and not just on these forums).

Last edited:
Don't you love it when someone needs help, they ask for help, you attempt to give it to them, and they get rude?

ChamberMaimber - Webslinger helps more people on these forums than anyone else, maybe, if you really want help, you should learn some respect, patience, and some forum etiquette.

He can't help it ... he suffers from Bipolar Disorder. I have met him in many different incarnations in both my business and personal life. Not an insult, but it's very clear from the classic symptoms displayed. There is no arguing with it Webslinger, you just have to walk away from it and hope they find their own way in life.

Last edited:

The fact that this is the only part of Webslinger's reply that you quoted says a lot unto itself. He listed off many different things and suggested reading the stickied posts and all you did was reply with this? You gave no useful/relevant/pertinent information to help resolve your problem and at the same time act like an expert. If so then you should have no problems resolving the problem yourself.

Normally I don't reply to this type of thread but why did you even post if this was how you act? People who insist on a problem only possibly being a software problem tend to actually be the people who are wrong most of the time because they refuse to look at the possibility that there may be a problematic factor elsewhere. But, you should already know this.

"A little folly is desirable in him that will not be guilty of stupidity."
- Michel Eyquem, seigneur de Montaigne

Last edited:
No solution for you

With all your blabbing, none of you have come up with a creative solution.

I believe I have found it without your help and I did not need luck. Many of you are led to drink the lie that is porported throughout the IT world ::continuous upgrades:: If you will stop for a minute and ask yourself, why can manufacturers not make a good product that does not require continious flash upgrading, live updates, or any other means of supporting a product that they did not finish, you will be closer to finding the truth.

If you were going to buy a car or ride and airplane and the moment you step in it, you were asked to wait while they "flashed" the system, would still use that conveyance?

Instead of fighting me because I demanded a non-cut and paste answer (like I could not read the previous post that was cut and paste, and tried it and it failed) why not think hard and come up with a creative solution.

So what if you get continuous help that does no good from one person only? So what? His solution did not help me nor the people before me. Does that not tell you that something else is wrong?

People use your head and stop drinking the computer technology lie.

I believe I have found it without your help and I did not need luck. Many of you are led to drink the lie that is porported throughout the IT world ::continuous upgrades:: If you will stop for a minute and ask yourself, why can manufacturers not make a good product that does not require continious flash upgrading, live updates, or any other means of supporting a product that they did not finish, you will be closer to finding the truth.

If you were going to buy a car or ride and airplane and the moment you step in it, you were asked to wait while they "flashed" the system, would still use that conveyance?

Instead of fighting me because I demanded a non-cut and paste answer (like I could not read the previous post that was cut and paste, and tried it and it failed) why not think hard and come up with a creative solution.

So what if you get continuous help that does no good from one person only? So what? His solution did not help me nor the people before me. Does that not tell you that something else is wrong?

People use your head and stop drinking the computer technology lie.

In the world of technology that is changing daily, there is always hardware modifications and unforseen issues that require things like engineering change orders and firmware/software upgrades/updates. I work in the aerospace industry as a test engineer and without software modifications to match hardware changes we would be useless. You should be thankful for the effort put forth by this company. I don't seen any other company paving the way for us end users. Thanks go to Slysoft and the the Administrators here in this forum for all they do.:clap:

ChamberMaimber said:
Yesterday I was able to use CLONE DVD 2 version 2903 flawlessly and today it gives me the nasty error. I have been using it for a month solid without problems. Now every disc I try to clone comes up with the same error. What gives?
I even tried using Version 2892 and it says my trial period has expired. I bought the darn thing for goodness sake.
I have Windows XP Pro with SP2, 1GB ram.
I am inclined to believe that the problem is with the software.

if you used it flawlessly up until yesterday,how on earth can you say the clonedvd2 software is at fault?
i'm not suggesting your discs are faulty either as you have been using them successfully to make back-ups.
possibly an error has occured on your pc between the days you could and couldnt make back-ups.
have tried doing as system restore to see if that resolves the problem?

if the software was at fault,EVERYONE who bought/uses clonedvd2 would experience the same error you have.

Last edited:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

As you are apparently incapable of posting in a civil fashion, you will now find yourself banned here for a period of 10 days. Should you continue to display the same behavior afterward, I will simply ban you outright.

:policeman:

I believe I have found it without your help and I did not need luck.

Good. Then you certainly don't need to be posting here.

Last edited:
why can manufacturers not make a good product that does not require continious flash upgrading, live updates, or any other means of supporting a product that they did not finish
that is a nonsense thing to say.if a new feature for a program comes along and you're entitled to upgrade to it,surely you do?
products improve and advance all the time (eg buy a new pc today,there will be an even better one tomorrow.maybe not literally,but you know what i mean).
anydvd is a great example for continous upgrading.there is NO WAY that anydvd could ever be released as a ''finished product''-it will always have to be upgraded to support the very latest dvd protections that are released.

i feel i'm going on a bit but you should get the gist of what i'm saying;)

I believe I have found it without your help and I did not need luck.

Personally, I would be very interested in what you found the problem to be. It may be helpful in correcting other peoples issues. If there are thousands, or hundreds, or even one with that problem, all would need to know the fix.

Last edited:
Back