• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Elby CDFL

tdharris

Hi, nice looking site. My problem, after a re-install of CloneCD I get an erorr "filter driver Elby CDFL is not installed" I have had CD since 2004 never any problems till now, where would I find this driver, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
TD

Hi, nice looking site. My problem, after a re-install of CloneCD I get an erorr "filter driver Elby CDFL is not installed" I have had CD since 2004 never any problems till now, where would I find this driver, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
TD

When do you get this error by whom?

Hi James, Thanks for the reply,its not by whom so much, as when, oddly on start up after a reboot, I'm wondering if when I moved this to an external drive for backup I could have corrupted the file? my system crashed 2 wks. ago and I'm having this problem on the re-install.
TD

Exit out of all Slysoft programs and reinstall

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Clonecd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Clonecd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Try running a registry cleaner program at this point like CCleaner
e) Download Clonecd http://sandbox.slysoft.com/SetupCloneCD5302.exe
f) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
g) At this point disable your antivirus and firewall programs
h) Reinstall
i) Reboot
j) Install your license key (if required) http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=732
k) At this point enable your antivirus and firewall programs

Hi Webslinger, Thanks for the info, it is working:bowdown: but only on a 21 day bases, I can't seem to access the registration box to insert my key and ID, thought I could get under the help, any other advice, you have been right on target so far. Thanks Again.
TD

Hi Webslinger, Thanks for the info, it is working:bowdown: but only on a 21 day bases, I can't seem to access the registration box to insert my key and ID, thought I could get under the help, any other advice, you have been right on target so far. Thanks Again.
TD

start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Clonecd-->Register Clonecd
and locate your clonecd key

Edit: or read this

Last edited:
Back