• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PERFUME region 2 pathe

mcfly1967

anyone having trouble copying perfume region 2 a PATHE RELEASE copies fine but playback is badly pixilated? tried several makes of blank media always pixilated from menu onwards. Had trouble with THE QUEEN REGION 2 this was PATHE aswell? Is this going to be regular problem with PATHE RELEASES?

What program are you using to burn?

This issue has nothing to do with Anydvd by the way.

Perfume

I Use Clonedvd2 With Any Dvd I Always Use These Programs As They Are Brilliant...the Dvd Copies Fine But It Will Not Play Back Correctly So Must Be Something Making It Glitchy And Pixilated?

I Use Clonedvd2 With Any Dvd I Always Use These Programs As They Are Brilliant...the Dvd Copies Fine But It Will Not Play Back Correctly So Must Be Something Making It Glitchy And Pixilated?

It's an issue with Clonedvd. I'll move your thread.

Odds are pretty high in favor of a media problem...

mcfly1967,

There's a good chance a movie only or movie only plus menu backup will work. At least, it does work for The Queen R2.
The Queen R2 is a known issue with Clonedvd.

Do a couple of things for me please (with Perfume):

1. Click the red fox icon in your system tray. Select "status" on the left hand side of your screen. With the problematic disc inserted in your computer, click the appropriate drive tab letter (the drive containing the disc) in Anydvd. In the window below the drive letter, copy and paste the information Anydvd gives you into your next post. If you made a backup, do this step for both the original disc and the backup, please.

2. Please check how much space is used on your Perfume backup. I might be able to see this from step 1 (if you do what I want for both the original and the backup disc).

Thank you

Last edited:
Ohhhh, right, I remember this issue now. Yeaaaaaa. You were hoping it was fixed in 2.9.0.4 but it was not. No word on a fix for this unfortunately. Short term "solution" is to get a copy of DVD Shrink, rip with CloneDVD in DL mode, and compress it with Shrink. Yea, I know, this is not a great solution, but, it'll work for now until CloneDVD gets updated to handle this problem.

Ohhhh, right, I remember this issue now. Yeaaaaaa. You were hoping it was fixed in 2.9.0.4 but it was not. No word on a fix for this unfortunately. Short term "solution" is to get a copy of DVD Shrink, rip with CloneDVD in DL mode, and compress it with Shrink. Yea, I know, this is not a great solution, but, it'll work for now until CloneDVD gets updated to handle this problem.

No need to use Shrink. Who wants extras when shrinking to a DVD5? Put the extras on a second disc. Easy to do with CloneDVD :D

Back