• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.4.1 beta

Installing? Hell I've already tested it on the movie that was broken. :D Worked perfectly.

Yeah, I'm just addressing all the "Anydvd's installation is buggy" posts that invariably occur with each new update.

Now, I wonder if Dasheep's issue is resolved . . .

Yeah, I'm just addressing all the "Anydvd's installation is buggy" posts that invariably occur with each new update.

Now, I wonder if Dasheep's issue is resolved . . .

Good question. One can only hope so.

ANother Question: What are these "new protections" in the chagelog? Again this ones from Czech?

ANother Question: What are these "new protections" in the chagelog? Again this ones from Czech?
Don't know. Found it in IFOs I received (Der freie Wille, R2, German). I am not sure if it works or not, I am waiting for feedback (I don't have the disc, official release date is May 18th).

Good question. One can only hope so.

There is a slight chance that it is. AnyDVD.exe was compiled with a different structure padding then the imported ripper libraries. There is the remote chance that this could cause a crash.

Don't know. Found it in IFOs I received (Der freie Wille, R2, German). I am not sure if it works or not, I am waiting for feedback (I don't have the disc, official release date is May 18th).

Ah okay thanks. We germans are always the guinea pigs for new protections. :-(

There is a slight chance that it is. AnyDVD.exe was compiled with a different structure padding then the imported ripper libraries. There is the remote chance that this could cause a crash.

Snikes that doesn't sound good! :D I'll reply to the thread that Da Sheep posted in and see if he'll let us know if this fixed it or not.

Happyly ever after does not work with the new ripper by itself(6142) or with Shrink. I did it with dvdfab decrypter but I was tickled to hear about the new anydvd working with shrink. The only one I had that didn't work with the previous anydvd was this one so I got out the original and tried it again but still no good. What's up now.

As I said on CDF, we need to see the AnyDVD status window and any error messages you got when trying to rip this title. Then we can help you determine what's up. :)

When you try to rip with the Anydvd ripper(6142) it say FileIO D:\VIDEO_TS\Happily so on This happens the same on two different computers. Trying to help

Last edited:
I am not asking for help just trying to help what seems to a problem with anydvd because I like it. I have my backup made but herweSummary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.4.2)
_NEC DVD_RW ND-3540A K038 05031600_K0380-55230
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Happily N'Ever After WS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 11 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
e.

I am not asking for help just trying to help what seems to a problem with anydvd because I like it.

Thank you

If you could please provide the full error message and do this that might help as well.

Also what happens if you load the disc directly into Shrink with Anydvd running in the background?

Last edited:
When you try to rip with the Anydvd ripper(6142) it say FileIO D:\VIDEO_TS\Happily so on This happens the same on two different computers. Trying to help

Is "D" your DVD-ROM drive? What was the destination directory? Don't say "FileIO ... so on", please tell me the *exact* error message.

Thank you!

Thank you

If you could please provide the full error message and do this that might help as well.

Also what happens if you load the disc directly into Shrink with Anydvd running in the background?

No, let me try to debug this ripper problem. I have the feeling it has something to do with the volume label (again).

No, let me try to debug this ripper problem. I have the feeling it has something to do with the volume label (again).

Nein. (HA :) ) It rips fine with 6.1.4.2 for me. I just went and picked it up for the kids. No issues at all.

I believe you have specified your DVD ROM drive as the destination directory. You must specify a path on your harddisk.

Back