• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Titles without Problems (All Regions)

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Please post all titles you have enountered that have no problems in this thread. Do not start a separate thread for each title that you do not have a problem with.
Your thread will be deleted if it is just to tell us that you had no problems with the disc. Please post the region you are in.;)

Why Did I Get Married Too-- Region 1.

I had no problems at all using AnyDVD combined with CloneDVD2.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.8.3_Info_D_Why Did I Get Married Too.zip
    164.4 KB · Views: 36
Just to recap, this is not a request for people to fill up the forum with titles that work. Rather a request for people (you know who you are) that already take the time to post in the AnyDVD troubleshooting forum that disk XYZ in region X works fine. This is not needed or wanted, but if you insist doing it; do it here.

Question: Did I post my movie's log and the Region I'm in correctly?

:confused:

I want to make sure I did that so the Slysoft people can do what they do so well, and not clog up the Forum with needless stuff.

Everything is fine with your post.
Mike_r just wanted to point out that this thread should not be misinterpreted as an appeal to everyone to post log files for working discs.

It was just created, so all those posts are together in one place, instead of scattered all about in the troubleshooting threads, as it has been so far.
Also, since these posts often only have the title of the disc in the subject line, it was hard to tell whether someone was posting in a request for help or just trying to state that everything is fine. (which makes a lot of difference for people like me, who don't care much about discs that work - for obvious reasons :) ).

Additionally, this thread may be of use in the future, if someone has a problem with a particular disc and finds it in the no-problems thread, so he knows that the disc should normally work.

Just to recap, this is not a request for people to fill up the forum with titles that work. Rather a request for people (you know who you are) that already take the time to post in the AnyDVD troubleshooting forum that disk XYZ in region X works fine. This is not needed or wanted, but if you insist doing it; do it here.

We already have a less than 20% compliance ratio with new posters. By "compliance" I mean new posters who actually post a logfile and tell us what we need to know to help them. This low ratio is because the sticky thread situation here is quite frankly abysmal, confusing, and at times redundant.

Since it's "not needed or wanted".... Might I respectfully suggest that as opposed to adding another sticky because of two people who insist on posting about good disks - that you simply ask them to stop doing it? (Remember, I myself was doing this for several weeks in Region 1 - untill I realized (all by myself) that it was counterproductive and a waste of your time and mine.)

I also fear that for every poster that comes to this thread and sees that a disk works - there will be another one (or two) who presumes that because a disk is not here - that it does not work. (And for people that check out the board before buying the product - that's not a good thing at all)

-W

Last edited:
IT is not a contradiction. He is saying that dont create separate threats of movies that you dont have problem. Instead put it here
Exactly, thankyou calu007.:clap:

Prince of Persia Region 1, no problem

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.8.4_Info_F_PER-0N-NW1.1_DES.zip
    698.7 KB · Views: 18
Buena Vista has put all sorts of protection on this disk, but as usual Slysoft prevails!

Greys Anatomy season 6 disc 4

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.9.1_Info_E_GR6-0N-NT4.1_DES.zip
    387.5 KB · Views: 11
Iron Man 2 with 6.7.0.0

Just as a refecence point. Here's my logfile for Iron Man 2 - on my minimal config XP machine with no anti-virus on it.
-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.0.0_Info_F_IRON_MAN_2_D1.zip
    361.2 KB · Views: 31
logs of toy story 3 and how to train your dragon

hello, if anybody has interested on this titles, attached logfiles and no report any issues so far whit both of them

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.1_Info_D_HOW_TO_TRAIN_YOUR_DRAGON.zip
    122.1 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyDVD_6.7.1.1_Info_D_TOY_STORY_3.zip
    900.1 KB · Views: 18
Oceans US

No problems with it just uploading logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.7_Info_F_OCE-0N-NW1.1_DES.zip
    570.9 KB · Views: 2
Eclipse and Sorcerers Appr Region 1

Using the latest AnyDVD and the newest CloneDVD2, other than a 40 second scan, this DVD backed up perfectly. Just finished watching the backup in the front room. Works for me!! I'll add Sorcerers Appr in another log. I hope I'm posting this alright!! Thanx, Pops

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.3.1_Info_D_THE_TWILIGHT_SAGA_ECLIPSE.zip
    452.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Twilight Eclipse Log.zip
    70.3 KB · Views: 1
Sorcerers Appr Region 1

Here are the logs for Sorcerers Apprentice R1 Zero problems including a 4 second scan. Thanx, Guys Pops

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.3.1_Info_D_SRC-0N-NW1.1_DES.zip
    636.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Sorcerers Apprentice Log.zip
    112 KB · Views: 6
Here are the logs for Sorcerers Apprentice R1 Zero problems including a 4 second scan. Thanx, Guys Pops

Thanks for the logs for this disc. Now we have logs from a legit copy of The Sorcerer's Apprentice to be able to look at rather than the logs from the bad bootleg posted previously.

Your welcome. Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 didn't come in with my Amazon order. I'm hoping that this won't be a problem disc. My older versions of both movies are completely wore-out. I wasn't backing up in those days. Anyway, that's next weeks problem. Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals. Keep up the good work. Pops

Titles Without Issues Using AnyDVD Version 6.7.5.0

Salt Deluxe Unrated Edition (Region 1)

Easy A (Region 1)

Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps (Region 1)

Step Up 3 (Region 1)

Devil (Region 1)

Alright... logs would be useful at least to look at, however. There might be multiple versions of the release be it with a combo set, rental, etc.

The other guys ( region 1)

the a-team ( region 1)

despicable me ( region 1)

all copied perfect

(AnyDVD Version 6.7.5.3)

Last edited:
Good Update. :)

I just copied Scott Pilgrim vs the World, NTSC DVD Region 1 with no problems using the "Rip Video DVD to Harddisk" option via AnyDVD Version 6.7.6.0.

Good A Back Ups

Hi there here are my Logfiles of the 3 movies with a succussful back
All are Redbox Rentals Reg 1:clap:
Lottery Ticket:agree:
Salt:agree:
Step Up 3:agree:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.5.0_Info_D_LOTTERY_TICKET.zip
    76.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_6.7.6.0_Info_D_SALT.zip
    217.5 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_6.7.6.0_Info_D_SU3-0N-NW1.1_DES.zip