• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need some help with AnyDVD HD and converting

MSM

I bought the Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive and ripped a movie with AnyDVD HD, I am trying to export the movie so I can stream it with my AppleTV, I was looking at the Nero HD-DVD plug-in, has anyone ever used it? Also are there any solutions out right now that I can convert the .evo files into a quicktime or H.264, .m4v, .mp4, .mov format?

Thanks

There is no 'simple' solution at this time. I suggest you research the threads on doom9.org if you want to make it happen, though.

I bought the Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive and ripped a movie with AnyDVD HD, I am trying to export the movie so I can stream it with my AppleTV, I was looking at the Nero HD-DVD plug-in, has anyone ever used it? Also are there any solutions out right now that I can convert the .evo files into a quicktime or H.264, .m4v, .mp4, .mov format?

Thanks

i have been using the nero plug in, but the playback skips, with the x box drive and also from the ripped folder i dont know if its my system or if its something with nero im going to get power dvd hopefully it will help my play back my system is a Pent D @ 3.4 gigs 2 gigs of ram, nvidia 7300le

i got it to work i had to roll back the drivers for the video card

Last edited:
Back