• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with blank media

powman2112

I don't know whats going on I insert my dvd that I wanna burn (Jet li's Fearless) dvd copy 2 does its thing. Then it asks for a blank media...i insert my blank SOny DVD-rW. 4.7 GB. and i can hear my drive reading it, but dvdcopy2 doesn't continue with burning onto my blank media.

I don't know whats going on I insert my dvd that I wanna burn (Jet li's Fearless) dvd copy 2 does its thing. Then it asks for a blank media...i insert my blank SOny DVD-rW. 4.7 GB. and i can hear my drive reading it, but dvdcopy2 doesn't continue with burning onto my blank media.

I know nothing about dvdcopy2. As your issue doesn't appear to have anything to do with Anydvd, I'll move this thread to the third party forum.

Are you sure your burner supports the blank media you're using?

Is JetLi Fearless the only movie that you are having that problem with? Have you tried a different brand , or type, of media?

Back