• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with starting clone dvd2

hbartech

I have installed clone dvd2 about a month ago it was working great. About 2 days ago it stopped. When I double click on it the icon shows on the start menu but the program itself doesn't pop up.
Does anyone else had a similar problem?

Please advise me on the steps I should take. Thx.

hbartech,
First things I would do (in preparation for a HDD defrag) is to delete all files in your temp folder, clear your browser cash (temp interntet files) and then empty your recycle bin(s). Then I would defragment your hard drive(s) and then re-install CloneDVD over itself. ... or go with what webslinger suggests but I like to include a HDD defrag first if there are problems with programs not loading correctly.

See if that helps.

Whisperer

Last edited:
Back